Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I have been wearing my natural hair out. Folks keeping telling me not to go back to wearing the fake ish. I'll think about.

I guess now that I'm rocking my hair out, it must mean I'm summoning white men...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
OH GOD
I found the manuscript for this naruto doujinshi magazine I tried to write in my freshman year of high school, full of japanese and male characters in romantic situations with each other :snoop:
I love finding things like that. It's like an out of body experiencing looking back at your old self, and what you used to think.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I hate it lol, I was a fukkin idiot
Lol you catch all the grammar mistakes you used to make, and you see all the silly thought processes you had, and it's just so funny and hilarious. So it was like slash?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay I don't want a boyfriend, I just want to make a bunch of well deserving men breakfast and talk about them in the morning.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
  • I wonder how Kanye is making his money nowadays
  • I wonder if rap was never meant to be popular, like it's better suited to be a niche genre like heavy metal
  • I want to have a romantic encounter with a girl with similar interests as mine. Watching all these movies/anime and reading all these books by myself is so lonely :to: