Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
In short...the feeling of being alone surrounded by familiar faces.

:therethere: It'll be ok. You are not alone. Just breathe, everything is temporary.

:hug: I know my advice sux... I tried lol.
giphy_by_baymaxbig_hero_6-d863gzq.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ladies I have a question.

My girl is on the depo shot and she's gained a few pounds in her face and belly. Her fam said she's always been a slim chick but that stomach has turned from small to a little pudge.

Will I look like an a$$hole for tellin her to get it together? :whoa: I don't want this to become a bigger problem

Your girlfriend is messing with the natural hormonal balance of her body by injecting herself with synthetic chemicals, (so that you can hit raw) and you want to complain because the consequence of her taking that medicine is a little pudge in the face and tummy? Men :scust:

all the v-card crew on here, anytime you have doubts just remember bs like this, 99% of these men aint shyt

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I got the Maca Root. While researching it, I apparently skipped over the parts when it makes you horny and increases butt size.
it's more of a hormone stablizer, since it works for women and men in different ways
I think it'll only make your butt bigger if you have some sort of hormone imbalance

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
My sisters & I went out for dinner last night. As we were talking I mentioned that at work the day i had worn my hair as a fro what a supervisor told me. He told me that my hair wasn't surprising at all he was used to it he's dated black women before 'I've dated girls as black as you...'

When he said it my reaction was :jbhmm::dwillhuh::leostare::childplease: but I decided not to cuss him out. My sisters didn't take it lightly. They were as appaulled as I was; if not more.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm a very nice, genuine , reliable person who doesn't hesitate to extend herself to a friend in need. But when my kindness is constantly met with disrespect, attitude, and passive aggressiveness, I have no problem cutting you off. We should be able to have a disagreement without regressing back to 12 years of age. I'm done.

giphy.gif