Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mindblown: She sounds way worse than Taylor, and she doesn't even write her own music.
I don't listen to her for her artistry. I like her music selection. Lol i would never brag about being a fan of her, but for some reason i alway like her songs. Oh and Taylor singing better is debatable.
That hoe got a horrible voice to me.
I just really don't like her and im not a music elitist either....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't listen to her for her artistry. I like her music selection. Lol i would never brag about being a fan of her, but for some reason i alway like her songs. Oh and Taylor singing better is debatable.
That hoe got a horrible voice to me.
I just really don't like her and im not a music elitist either....
Oh yeah Tay Tay can't sing. lol I'm a fan not delusional.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I've moved on...
After being stood up and left hanging, basically not appreciated and taken for granted...
I'm not even mad anymore.

He asked if I wanted to link up today. At first I thought about not even responding, but I just hit him back with "nah, I'm good".
let me comfort you bb :noah:
jk, that sucks.
you never told him how you felt about how he treated you?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I've been feeling off the past few days. I don't know if it's the Maca Root or if I need to cut meat out of my diet for a while. I am going to have to cut everything out, start from scratch and slowing reintroduce food, again. SMH.

My energy level had been ridiculously low. I need to stop playing and take my iron again.

OAN: I lost an inch off my waist, and 1.5 inches off my thigh. These weighted squats are the ish.

OrNQPXW.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be careful "helping" friends, brehettes

So I offered to keep my now ex friend's children before and after school in an attempt to help her out because she is getting divorced and her job keeps her busy. I think they were there 4 days before they were kicking a soccer ball in my home and I realized that I was making a huge mistake.

I informed her that I wouldn't be able to watch them and she's rightfully upset with me because they lost their space in the after school program and she leaves for work so early in the morning. Well I offered to keep them in the morning but now she's done with me so she's finding someone else.

I apologized profusely!...like I know it's fukked up but I'd rather her be pissed at me than me pissed at her for basically being stuck with her 2 kids day in and day out. She gave me $100 and I told her I would give it back to her. I mentioned inclement weather being one of my concerns (what would I do if school lets out early) and I'm stuck with 3 kids and I have to go to work. She kind of yelled at me like "What do you mean weather is a concern?!?!...I would treat it like I do normal childcare". I said, yeah but i'm NOT normal childcare. I still have to figure out what to do with my kid and NOW yours too. Well fast forward,school closed 2 hours early because of a heat advisory. THAT's what I mean about the weather, homegirl.3 kids I can't be maneuvering with