Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Ladies I have a question.

My girl is on the depo shot and she's gained a few pounds in her face and belly. Her fam said she's always been a slim chick but that stomach has turned from small to a little pudge.

Will I look like an a$$hole for tellin her to get it together? :whoa: I don't want this to become a bigger problem

I would NEVER get the Depo, I would tell her to get off it asap.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like the kim kardashian game they have on the app store tbh. Im addicted to it. (I had it before ) plus. I love the fact they added a whole ton of new shyt.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ladies I have a question.

My girl is on the depo shot and she's gained a few pounds in her face and belly. Her fam said she's always been a slim chick but that stomach has turned from small to a little pudge.

Will I look like an a$$hole for tellin her to get it together? :whoa: I don't want this to become a bigger problem
Your girlfriend is messing with the natural hormonal balance of her body by injecting herself with synthetic chemicals, (so that you can hit raw) and you want to complain because the consequence of her taking that medicine is a little pudge in the face and tummy? Men :scust:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your girlfriend is messing with natural the hormonal balance of her body by injecting herself with synthetic chemicals, (so that you can hit raw) and you want to complain because the consequence of her taking that medicine is a little pudge in the face and tummy? Men :scust:
Aren't they disgusting!! Would it be better for her to get fat from getting pregnant?!? They don't care as long as they can go raw. Idiots.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
AAAAUGGH I'm watching a movie with a really girlish innocent girl who is stuck in her dream world with her friend who's in the hospital with tuberculosis (whos parents opted to go on a trip instead of keep her company during her hospitalization) that is very easily hurt and sensitive
the first girl realized a guy boarding at her house has feelings for her, and she tells her friend, who gets upset
to try and comfort her, the girl says "he's just a stupid boy"

why is the next scene at night from his POV looking in her window then opening her room door?!?!? :damn: :damn: :damn:

I don't want to see what happens next but the movie is soooo goood :damn: :mjcry:

It takes an hour to kick in, you'll be tripping for 3-5 hours then you burn out. I usually drop with Molly so I go from blessed to everyone needs to die lmaooo. But when I just drop acid, I can sleep it off. I love having acid dreams :wow:
I've been thinking of microdosing acid, I've read its really good for day to day life.
I head microdosing iboga will transform your mind entirely :wow:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
AAAAUGGH I'm watching a movie with a really girlish innocent girl who is stuck in her dream world with her friend who's in the hospital with tuberculosis (whos parents opted to go on a trip instead of keep her company during her hospitalization) that is very easily hurt and sensitive
the first girl realized a guy boarding at her house has feelings for her, and she tells her friend, who gets upset
to try and comfort her, the girl says "he's just a stupid boy"

why is the next scene at night from his POV looking in her window then opening her room door?!?!? :damn: :damn: :damn:

I don't want to see what happens next but the movie is soooo goood :damn: :mjcry:
Title? :feedme: