Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Hey @Phoenix_Knightly23 I finally managed to get my costume on for our date to Comi-Con do you like:

• [ ] Yes
  • [ ] Yes

sNMRKMv.jpg
Lmfao!!! Wtf!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dresses came and the one I wanted I REALLY like and it doesn't make my fat ass arms look as fat.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought 5 dresses from Target and liked every single solitary one. The only thing is they don't fit well just yet but I'm keeping them on deck for next summer. Hopefully I don't get fatter or too small where a simple alteration can't fix things.

I would return them but they were only $8.38. My soul won't let me. I did find a dress I liked for the wedding though. Made my mom go "oooohhhhhhh" so it's a keeper. Even though right after she said my calves were too big :russ:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Bought 5 dresses from Target and liked every single solitary one. The only thing is they don't fit well just yet but I'm keeping them on deck for next summer. Hopefully I don't get fatter or too small where a simple alteration can't fix things.

I would return them but they were only $8.38. My soul won't let me. I did find a dress I liked for the wedding though. Made my mom go "oooohhhhhhh" so it's a keeper. Even though right after she said my calves were too big :russ:
:blessed:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does that make you feel? I like doing my long runs after smoking weed but always been afraid to try acid. Actually I wouldn't even know where to buy it lol

You feel free. You see beauty in everything. I just like the visuals but it's really good for self reflection.
I'm honestly the happiest person when on it plus watching the trees dance is pretty cool.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You feel free. You see beauty in everything. I just like the visuals but it's really good for self reflection.
I'm honestly the happiest person when on it plus watching the trees dance is pretty cool.
What's the come down like? Do you just sleep it off or go from :blessed: to :mjcry:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the come down like? Do you just sleep it off or go from :blessed: to :mjcry:

It takes an hour to kick in, you'll be tripping for 3-5 hours then you burn out. I usually drop with Molly so I go from blessed to everyone needs to die lmaooo. But when I just drop acid, I can sleep it off. I love having acid dreams :wow:
I've been thinking of microdosing acid, I've read its really good for day to day life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It takes an hour to kick in, you'll be tripping for 3-5 hours then you burn out. I usually drop with Molly so I go from blessed to everyone needs to die lmaooo. But when I just drop acid, I can sleep it off. I love having acid dreams :wow:
I've been thinking of microdosing acid, I've read its really good for day to day life.

Interesting. So what's Molly then? That's not acid. I could probably Google all this.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching American Horror Story. I swear, nearly every female ghost is throwing their p*ssy at ben:russ:

Last edited: