Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just love when a person gets called out and they try to bring everyone down with them, even if it's decade old dirt LMAO!! Like son, I've already addressed these allegations and learned from them. You're out here freshly fukking up and trying to make everyone look worse than you already look. Take your L and keep it moving. Stop trying to bring up the L I already took LMAO!

Little does he know, I love when people find out about my past mistakes. One more person to judge me and decide I'm not worth their time, which is good because I don't like new friends anyway. The people who still fukk me know all about it and I have no problem continuing to rock with them.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Did you pick it up before you posted this? Just curious.
lol yes. I usually carry her outside to go use the bathroom bc she's only 7 weeks. When I opened the door, she got excited and jump out of my arms and fell on the concrete. I was both terrified and heart broken but she got back up like 5 seconds after and was jumping around like normal. And this morning I checked her and she's normal:whew:

:krs: I hope DYFS don't read this
it's my puppy:pachaha:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
lol yes. I usually carry her outside to go use the bathroom bc she's only 7 weeks. When I opened the door, she got excited and jump out of my arms and fell on the concrete. I was both terrified and heart broken but she got back up like 5 seconds after and was jumping around like normal. And this morning I checked her and she's normal:whew:

it's my puppy:pachaha:
I know you wouldnt hurt a kid or at least I hope not :heh: One day they gonna start classifyin puppies as kids :russ:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
"Obscure Object is Buñuel’s attack on what he sees as the capitalist system of romance: men, the class with the capital, protect and provide for women, and in return they receive love and sex. This arrangement, based on inequality, can never satisfy either sex: men will remain emotionally frustrated because women only give in to them out of hardship, and the disenfranchised women use the only weapon at their disposal—their erotic power—to revenge themselves upon men. "

read this little tidbit in a movie review :leon:

whats wrong??

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Hey @Phoenix_Knightly23 I finally managed to get my costume on for our date to Comi-Con do you like:

• [ ] Yes
  • [ ] Yes

sNMRKMv.jpg