Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Funny how the guys are always asking about our sex lives. I don't think I've seen females here wonder that much about theirs. Only what that dikk looks like :lolbron:

@Fonsworth how are you homie?
Was that a subliminal towards me cause I don't inquire about such a thing. :francis:

If not: I'm good tanks though...I'm trying to figure out how to crowbar this smiley I stole from @Meet The Sniper into every post :purpmit:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Was that a subliminal towards me cause I don't inquire about such a thing. :francis:

If not: I'm good tanks though...I'm trying to figure out how to crowbar this smiley I stole from @Meet The Sniper into every post :purpmit:
Everyone thinks im throwing subs. Nah, I just haven't heard from you in a long time. You're like a guy I had a nice convo with a couple times, who now just walks by me like I'm invisible. :lupe: I just wanted you to acknowledge my presence :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Everyone thinks im throwing subs. Nah, I just haven't heard from you in a long time. You're like a guy I had a nice convo with a couple times, who now just walks by me like I'm invisible. :lupe: I just wanted you to acknowledge my presence :mjcry: