Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't be sad ladies. Try this on for size. I'll go 3 or 4 months without a menstrual period only for it to randomly show up. I'm bleeding profusely, having killer cramps, throwing up, nauseous, and running a low grade fever.

I've been on birth control that stuff messes with my hormones too much.... So I don't take them anymore.

And the whole month bleeding... I've done that for several months at a time. It was light bleeding... But it was bleeding.

This was me in high school before I found out I was anemic. I remember having to leave school every afternoon because the pain was unbearable:sadcam:.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This was me in high school before I found out I was anemic. I remember having to leave school every afternoon because the pain was unbearable:sadcam:.
I know that pain all to well! Were you heavy as well? I have utertine fibroids. I've had them removed once and I don't want to go through that again. I just grin and bare it. I pray that I start my cycle over the weekend so I can be in pain in peace.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
tumblr_nmoyy7lDb31tjmhtzo1_500.jpg

:whoo: I like this a lot. I need to get a blue light.
The fun you could have with one.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know that pain all to well! Were you heavy as well? I have utertine fibroids. I've had them removed once and I don't want to go through that again. I just grin and bare it. I pray that I start my cycle over the weekend so I can be in pain in peace.

Yeah very heavy.

Thank goodness it's regulated now.

tumblr_nmoyy7lDb31tjmhtzo1_500.jpg

:whoo: I like this a lot. I need to get a blue light.
The fun you could have with one.

Oh my :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
camrese. It's one if the BC where you only get your period 4 times a year.
I had my period for the WHOLE month of June and
I had that brown discharge that you get at the end of your period, for half of July

Speaking of BC, I've missed like 2 weeks of pills within the last month. Smh
The whole month of June!?!?! fukk that!

Like I said before...maybe in another thread, I had 5 days of bleeding and I drank apple cider vinegar with water and it has virtually stopped 4-5 days later. From what I read on the internet, I probably would have still been bleeding. I'm anemic so that heavy bleeding was really impacting me. My period was supposed to come today and I'm experiencing all of the normal symptoms, just no bleeding. It was pretty regular but now I don't know when it's going to come back but I will continue drinking diluted acv to combat it.

This is why I get pissed with trannies or feminine gay men. Being a woman is WAY more than just wearing female clothing or even having a "vagina". You MUST bleed to qualify! lmao

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
From now on everybody on the coli is getting the third degree... It's operation DTP out chea.

Just kidding....:yeshrug:

( breaks out spy kit)

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rue

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B6UdLzLCYAEk9PQ.jpg

My best friend send me this photo on face book. She told me he's 6'9, 270 lb, and if I would date him? Told her hellllll no and whats the story behind him? :damn:

His name is Shawn Oakman and he's 23 years old!!!!! :damn: Good God. His story his sad.

His girlfriend. :leon:

d3870e3d0300c37f5ea735802daa3ca2_crop_exact.jpg

Yeah, he's a top DL prospect this year. Could be a 1st rounder if he has a good season.

He looks like a god damn 'create a player' from Madden and shyt.