Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My friend is out on bail. I'm glad. I hope people realize that I go above and beyond for my friends.

Is it weird that I'm over him tho?

All the little extra bull I found out during the past week. I'm still gonna let him take me out to thank me for my hard work but I'm kinda eh about the situation.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Why do the men keep coming in the salon and asking silly questions?

People always say there is no such thing as a dumb question....yes there is:beli:.
Ironically those threads don't get moved for petty as reasons like they move the ones in TLR....

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
To all of the ladies in the salon:

I am so very proud of you guys! Even though some of the men folk around here expose us, are rude to us, discount our opinions, and are passive aggressive toward us we still stand our ground!

I'm especially proud of how the situation was handled yesterday. It could have turned into fukkery supreme, but thanks to the ladies that posted it was handled with grace.

I hope the men realize that we ain't going no where. You can't run us off so just get use to us being here...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

I am so very proud of you guys! Even though some of the men folk around here expose us, are rude to us, discount our opinions, and are passive aggressive toward us we still stand our ground!

I'm especially proud of how the situation was handled yesterday. It could have turned into fukkery supreme, but thanks to the ladies that posted it was handled with grace.

I hope the men realize that we ain't going no where. You can't run us off so just get use to us being here...
Well said! :clap:

I appreciate every lady that came forward either in the thread or in pms. Word is out, knowledge is power. Hopefully we can all move forward.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Agreed. And just for future reference. Even if my nudes got out (nothing special about them. Just a fatty with no shame of her body) Sassy will still be here ^^ and besides. ..i posted worst stuff on the net than nudes so im good.

And im proud of all of you -tears up- mah babies made mama proud.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn, what I miss?!?!?