Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I have night moth and rebel. They are both really dark. Especially night moth. Night moth is more on the red end of things and rebel is more in the purple end of things.
are they expensive I'm cheap as hell?

That colour is beautiful.

I wish I could wear nail polish. :mjcry:
why can't you wear it?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Love hard or go home.

I spend a lot of time trying NOT to be sprung. It's exhausting, I'm just gonna let all that "goo" out and love until I can't anymore. When it's over, it's over but hopefully it never is.
Yes it really is. At the same you coulld potentially lose a good thing trying to guard your heart. It's easier when you havent been hurt before and still have hat naivety about yourself. But when you been there done that, tryna fight those feelings is a freaking hassle.
Sometimes i just wish i could as emotionless as some people. And even when i try to project that on the outside, on the inside my heart is doing back flips and would probably be crushed lf it didn't work out.

Lol but whatever, i have a feeling that this might be my last time. I know it will work out (god how i hope it does) but if( it wont) it doesnt. Im fukking done with this love shyt. I wont go through this again. And i've never felt the way i do now, i fell fast and hard and usually im way more careful about who i open my heart too.

Anywayyyy :mjlol: what the hell am I ranting about anyway?
He will never leave me and i will never leave him:demonic: and he is well aware of this.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Love hard or go home.

I spend a lot of time trying NOT to be sprung. It's exhausting, I'm just gonna let all that "goo" out and love until I can't anymore. When it's over, it's over but hopefully it never is.
Crazy thing is we were laying down & my head was resting on his chest... I told him I have never been so comfortable with a guy before...

It was surreal like it was straight from a romance novel.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes it really is. At the same you coulld potentially lose a good thing trying to guard your heart. It's easier when you havent been hurt before and still have hat naivety about yourself. But when you been there done that, tryna fight those feelings is a freaking hassle.
Sometimes i just wish i could as emotionless as some people. And even when i try to project that on the outside, on the inside my heart is doing back flips and would probably be crushed lf it didn't work out.

Lol but whatever, i have a feeling that this might be my last time. I know it will work out (god how i hope it does) but if( it wont) it doesnt. Im fukking done with this love shyt. I wont go through this again. And i've never felt the way i do now, i fell fast and hard and usually im way more careful about who i open my heart too.

Anywayyyy :mjlol: what the hell am I ranting about anyway?
He will never leave me and i will never leave him:demonic: and he is well aware of this.
Sister breh, I feel you!! It's all bullshyt, but it's has some merit and worth to it. Hopefully it will be worth it.
Ima just go home LOL
Well text me when you get home so I know you're safe :hug: I'm very pessimistic so since I believe the shyt is a disaster, it will be and I'm ok with this being the last go 'round. Some days I feel it's worth it and other times not so much. Being held at night is amazing and I tried to hold myself at night but that shyt ain't quite the same.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is we were laying down & my head was resting on his chest... I told him I have never been so comfortable with a guy before...

It was surreal like it was straight from a romance novel.
Intimacy is the shyt, breh!! I love being held or just being close in general. I'm so glad you're experiencing this!