Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this birth control I'm on is making me gain weight. I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I noticed some new stretch marks. :mjcry:
Which one are you on? I just got back on BC and my body celebrated with 5 days of heavy bleeding (IUD).

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I got asked to be on the board of directors for something and I don't know if I even want to bother. But I think elections come up in June so maybe I wouldn't have to do a whole year of it. :jbhmm:

@CinnaSlim , I would ask wth I missed btwn you and jeh, but it sounds like you got it under control.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I got asked to be on the board of directors for something and I don't know if I even want to bother. But I think elections come up in June so maybe I wouldn't have to do a whole year of it. :jbhmm:

@CinnaSlim , I would ask wth I missed btwn you and jeh, but it sounds like you got it under control.
Scroll up and click the link.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
$70. seventy fukking dollars for labor costs of 10 minutes. i need a man thats a mechanic
seventy fukking dollars for a job that is easy as fukk but my uncle didnt think he could do (even tho everybody on amazon for the car part says its easy as fukk) so HIS broke ass paid $70 for some shyt that coulda been free. i dont fukk with him like that so i didnt want him to pay for my shyt at all but he insisted. i didnt ask him to do it, my father just included him in the project

thats what i get
its my own fault

im so annoyed

Bish, my husband take care of me. Don't need that measly ass 300 dollars a month.

how long you been married? i've never seen you mention the word husband so many times before

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
B6UdLzLCYAEk9PQ.jpg

My best friend send me this photo on face book. She told me he's 6'9, 270 lb, and if I would date him? Told her hellllll no and whats the story behind him? :damn:

His name is Shawn Oakman and he's 23 years old!!!!! :damn: Good God. His story his sad.

His girlfriend. :leon:

d3870e3d0300c37f5ea735802daa3ca2_crop_exact.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
$70. seventy fukking dollars for labor costs of 10 minutes. i need a man thats a mechanic
seventy fukking dollars for a job that is easy as fukk but my uncle didnt think he could do (even tho everybody on amazon for the car part says its easy as fukk) so HIS broke ass paid $70 for some shyt that coulda been free. i dont fukk with him like that so i didnt want him to pay for my shyt at all but he insisted. i didnt ask him to do it, my father just included him in the project

thats what i get
its my own fault

im so annoyed

how long you been married? i've never seen you mention the word husband so many times before

1 day.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did my hair finally. Had to get new hair stuff (They didn't have what I usually get) And So far, I like it. I find out that I don't need that much usage of it (Just a quarter size of the hair lotion) and it makes my hair unbelievably shiny! O_O

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Which one are you on? I just got back on BC and my body celebrated with 5 days of heavy bleeding (IUD).
camrese. It's one if the BC where you only get your period 4 times a year.
I had my period for the WHOLE month of June and
I had that brown discharge that you get at the end of your period, for half of July

Speaking of BC, I've missed like 2 weeks of pills within the last month. Smh

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
camrese. It's one if the BC where you only get your period 4 times a year.
I had my period for the WHOLE month of June and
I had that brown discharge that you get at the end of your period, for half of July

Speaking of BC, I've missed like 2 weeks of pills within the last month. Smh
Don't be sad ladies. Try this on for size. I'll go 3 or 4 months without a menstrual period only for it to randomly show up. I'm bleeding profusely, having killer cramps, throwing up, nauseous, and running a low grade fever.

I've been on birth control that stuff messes with my hormones too much.... So I don't take them anymore.

And the whole month bleeding... I've done that for several months at a time. It was light bleeding... But it was bleeding.