Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just uninstalled Stardom: Hollywood. I got irritated that i have to wait for energy for a 24 hour shoot....so I downloaded the modded version instead :heh: seriously. stardom's an addicting game. but they got me fukked up if they think im gonna be awake for 24 hours and shyt.

I should probably do the same to kim kardashian hollywood game as well. :ehh:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
There's this cute guy I've seen three times. I don't want to date him, but I want to see him again. I had been a while since I have been really attracted to a man. That is, until I saw him.
He sure is handsome.

Didnt know you were feeling me like that. We can kick it this weekend.You free around 8-9ish? :lolbron:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welp, I exercised a little today by walking in the hot ass heat for hair supplies and to get a business suit for future job interviews. Some thrift store has good suits for cheap.:ehh: so me is satisfied.:myman: Got my mom and myself a perm. (our hair is starting to shed...usually this happens when my natural hair clashes with my relaxed) Because trust me, flat ironing your roots and it doesn't even last a week for me.:dead: So I guess I'll try to comb it out today and put it in tomorrow. I meant to get some rubber bands x.x -le sighs- luckily, my grams have hair clips so they will have to do.