Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What color are you thinking about getting? I have on velvet teddy right now. It's the perfect nude...:ohlawd:
it's a similar shade to this except they have it in nail polish and lipstick
G0l71SE.jpg
I couldn't find the original pic

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the hell is "cottaging"? Are you just staying at a small cottage or something? Do you travel from cottage to cottage?

we're staying at a big ass cottage doing cottage things by the lake. I suck at words

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I hate seeing these black boys with white girlfriends on TV. It takes a role from a black girl who might look like me. Usually tho, the story is about the white girl and the black boyfriend is just an accessory to show "progress".

I also hate seeing white teachers have a personal moment with a black student (usually a boy) and give him an aha! moment. Again, it just screams as a "progressive" white savior moment. Look at how not racist we are!

Like black people are just plot devices for white people's stories. And it's disguised as something to be applauded. It's so transparent to me, so obvious. It's become a cliche.

When will white people get it! Probably never. How can they?
Surprise, surprise the two black guys on the show died. One on the first episode (who was an drug dealer), the second on the second ep.