Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
.im gone too :smh: y'all ladies hmu on my twitter or insta me i to need a break from the fukkery on here. i probably wont be back so hmu so i can follow yall back.

nikka whaaaat ???? she banned again :what: Via gone be back making em mad tho. these weak minded, no life having, nerd ass nikkas up here couldn't handle someone shytting on there lil importance they have on the internet thats why they all :win: right now shyts sad lmaoo & funny at the same damn time.

. i fukks with my fellow coli ladies :hug:

:hug:

I followed you on twitter.

Daps
This forum shyt ain't even fun anymore. nikkas whine like straight bytches when shyt doesn't go their way smh.

i think they only wanted girls to post photos of themselves to simp and didn't expect actual responses and perspectives. i doubt even that would be satisfying though because when other guys simp successfully the rejected simps would turn hater.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
i think they only wanted girls to post photos of themselves to simp and didn't expect actual responses and perspectives. i doubt even that would be satisfying though because when other guys simp successfully the rejected simps would turn hater.

Thats exactly what happened and since it didn't happen that way nikkas get mad.

Meh, I'll post here to talk to the ladies and in our group but thats it. I'm not contributing where I'm not welcome. :pacspit:

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:beli:I like how I can't get passed page 2 in the celebration of Via's death thread....:wtb:....I dont have twitter but will make one for yall....check ur pm's in a week

Daps
who was looking for some peach skinny jeans?.
saw some at New York & Co.

I'm not leaving. We all know what's wrong with this dudes. Mad we aren't posting butt naked pics of ourselves and giving them head. fukk these lonely heartbroken punks. :pacspit:

pdd-nice-guy.jpg

:heh: