Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I have a job in hospitality. For hotels it's more about experience. I'm doing well but I can't take it seriously. So I should just get the bachelors in nursing? The reason I ask is I'd still have to get the science pre reqs anyway. I have the general stuff though..

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a job in hospitality. For hotels it's more about experience. I'm doing well but I can't take it seriously. So I should just get the bachelors in nursing? The reason I ask is I'd still have to get the science pre reqs anyway. I have the general stuff though..

If you want to do nursing, then you should do it. You will get a job in nursing with no problem. However don't do nursing, just to do it because you feel there is stability in that field. The courses are not easy and school with suck 3x worse if you don't even like your major.
-----------------------------------------------------

Didn't realize the pour thingie was missing from the Sage and I dumped a whole heap of it on my red beans :sad: Hopefully it doesn't screw the taste up too badly. I wanted to make cornbread too but I don't have any flour and plus I'm trying to lay off the carbs.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
No It wouldn't be because of that. I have stability in my job and can move up I'm already a manager and all of that. Even though it sounds corny, I feel alive when Im in the medical setting. At work even if I get complimented it feels empty. I've been in real emergencies etc and did things that mattered towards someone's life. I honestly don't care if someone had a nice stay or a good vacation :lolbron:

You've helped me even if you don't believe @ Mi rawtid :leon: all I originally was trying to do was take away from the fukkery lol

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmmm I just dont know what to make of this. Its almost like he doesnt want me but then he cant let me go either wtf?!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No It wouldn't be because of that. I have stability in my job and can move up I'm already a manager and all of that. Even though it sounds corny, I feel alive when Im in the medical setting. At work even if I get complimented it feels empty. I've been in real emergencies etc and did things that mattered towards someone's life. I honestly don't care if someone had a nice stay or a good vacation :lolbron:

You've helped me even if you don't believe @ Mi rawtid :leon: all I originally was trying to do was take away from the fukkery lol

:hug: good luck dear!! Nothing is better than having a career that you love.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
2qc14s9.gif

Why must some insist on showing their hand....

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.im gone too :smh: y'all ladies hmu on my twitter or insta me i to need a break from the fukkery on here. i probably wont be back so hmu so i can follow yall back.

nikka whaaaat ???? she banned again :what: Via gone be back making em mad tho. these weak minded, no life having, nerd ass nikkas up here couldn't handle someone shytting on there lil importance they have on the internet thats why they all :win: right now shyts sad lmaoo & funny at the same damn time.

. i fukks with my fellow coli ladies :hug: