Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fakkitry in TLR is amazing and downright sickening at times. What are these you nikkas?!?!?

the first page is littered with gayness.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
How far is the beach from San Antonio Texas ladies?

And I know there's a a few of you who work in the medical field. Ive been around it my whole life :noah: my moms a nurse and an FA now and my older cousin is finishing medical school. I have an AS geared towards biology with a minor in hospitality.

I thought I wanted to get into the hospitality industry but Im in it and changed my mind. Then I thought I could do the doctor route but I think I'd honestly rather be a nurse. Should I go back and get the associates in nursing and then a bachelors or go ahead and get the bachelors now? My mom says you can get a job with the associates but I want to make sure :aicmon:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How far is the beach from San Antonio Texas ladies?

And I know there's a a few of you who work in the medical field. Ive been around it my whole life :noah: my moms a nurse and an FA now and my older cousin is finishing medical school. I have an AS geared towards biology with a minor in hospitality.

I thought I wanted to get into the hospitality industry but Im in it and changed my mind. Then I thought I could do the doctor route but I think I'd honestly rather be a nurse. Should I go back and get the associates in nursing and then a bachelors or go ahead and get the bachelors now? My mom says you can get a job with the associates but I want to make sure :aicmon:

Go for the bachelors. You can get a job with the Associates degree that you have now.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Eyebrows waxed and layed like mamalade hunty :ohlawd:

Lucky you!

My eyebrows are borderline oscar the grouch status :scusthov:

Can't get them done until next Friday when I get my hurrrrrr blown to a crisp by the Dominicans..... :ahh:

Do me a favor: Raise one eyebrow and smirk into the mirror & think of me :laugh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Hey ladies, go check the group. There's an update. :ld:

anyways, I'm so tired today. I don't even know why.

Daps
you can get a job with an associates but it probably won't be the best. if i could do it over again i'd get an associates to get my basic classes for a cheap price, then do my last two years at a university