Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Congrats, Gabby!

beyopra.gif

gabby_childhood.jpg

gabby_shawn1.gif

uneven_bars_1.gif
uneven_bars_2.gif

Time-Magazine-July-19-2012-Gabrielle-Douglas-cover-photo-Martin-Schoeller.jpg

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
:laugh: I feel bad for Aly...

In the individual all-around, Raisman was scored 59.566 to tie with for third place with Russian Aliya Mustafina, but due to a tie-breaker, Mustafina was awarded the bronze medal and Raisman was left in fourth place. She said, "I'm really happy for Gabby. She's been working really hard so I'm really excited for her, but it's definitely really frustrating because we (Mustafina) tied for third place. I was so close. But being fourth in the world is definitely something to be proud of."

but at least she remains positive. Great showing by all the US ladies. :clap:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would stop interviewing M. Phelps. just dap him and tell him he's the man and keep it moving. He's fukking phenomenal.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:laugh: I feel bad for Aly...

In the individual all-around, Raisman was scored 59.566 to tie with for third place with Russian Aliya Mustafina, but due to a tie-breaker, Mustafina was awarded the bronze medal and Raisman was left in fourth place. She said, "I'm really happy for Gabby. She's been working really hard so I'm really excited for her, but it's definitely really frustrating because we (Mustafina) tied for third place. I was so close. But being fourth in the world is definitely something to be proud of."

but at least she remains positive. Great showing by all the US ladies. :clap:

Yeah, I wish it would have worked out in her favor to win the bronze......but I guess that's just how it goes.

I just hate those cry-baby russian bytches. They always so salty when they lose and just nasty sore losers.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So true. I think it's funny that they are deemed 'Divas' but they always crying. Like, :stop: where they do that at? :laugh:

Okay, I get that they are really young but still. Blah. Congrats to Gabby! :smile:

and the other ladies...I guess. ;)