Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Not gonna lie, I've been off black people (news, in general) for a minute but that young gymnast's hair is really getting attention? wtf?

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
§ansprix™;1017771 said:
So I know I missed the nail polish discussion from a couple days ago....but I wanted to ask you ladies:

Do you like to match your nail polish to your outfit?

Do you think it's tacky?

Do you care?

I usually keep my nails bare, because of my job....and when I do them, I usually do a french mani myself.

I want to get a mani done in the nail salon this weekend and I want to get a cool bright summery color before I go to NY next week.....but I'm thinking how would that coordinate with my outfits?:pachaha: I don't wanna look tacky:sadbron:

So drop some knowledge on me girls:stylin:

Well I sometimes match my nail polish to my outfit but for the most part, I tend to use it more like an accessory ie pop of color.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Not gonna lie, I've been off black people (news, in general) for a minute but that young gymnast's hair is really getting attention? wtf?

I haven't really been paying attention what are they saying?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Saw this bad gyal with blue black hair at the store today and it made me miss my dark hair :sadcam:. Im trying to wait it out until I dye it again, but it gets hard sometimes :wow:.

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
I went down the giant water slide today with my kids at daycare and I think I pulled a muscle. Getting old blows!