Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Well....looks like I'm gonna go watch some tv and go to bed.

Night ladies....I might be back tho. Lmao.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm having a really sucky day.

First off....I think I'm starting my period:damn::fire:. Which sucks because I'm going to NY next week, and I don't wanna be PMSing while I'm out there. I shouldn't be too surprised tho, anytime I go on vacation I always get sick or get my period right before like clockwork. :snoop:

Second...my nails have been looking so nice lately and I was going to get a mani done with a nice design for my trip....and now one of my nails broke :snoop: I hate having uneven nails....so now I gotta cut them all.:damn:

Third....I found out some awful news about my cousin and now I'm worried and stressed about her because she's stressed out and she's pregnant and I don't want anything to happen to either of them.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
§ansprix™;1016108 said:
I'm having a really sucky day.

First off....I think I'm starting my period:damn::fire:. Which sucks because I'm going to NY next week, and I don't wanna be PMSing while I'm out there. I shouldn't be too surprised tho, anytime I go on vacation I always get sick or get my period right before like clockwork. :snoop:

Second...my nails have been looking so nice lately and I was going to get a mani done with a nice design for my trip....and now one of my nails broke :snoop: I hate having uneven nails....so now I gotta cut them all.:damn:

Third....I found out some awful news about my cousin and now I'm worried and stressed about her because she's stressed out and she's pregnant and I don't want anything to happen to either of them.

It's going to be okay, when it rains it pours sometimes.

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
§ansprix™;1016327 said:

The 3rd one is what's fukkin with me the most. All that other shyt is insignificant when it comes to the well being of my family.

It's heavy enough that it should, thats a hard situation to watch.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's messed up but I don't mind hearing the stories of relationship woes, especially when I'm feeling lonely. Make it easy to snap out of it. "Get yourself together woman!"

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
It's Hottttttttttttt * Turns Air on 65 and Strips * Up Vampin This Is Starting To Become An Every Night Thing . I Don't Get Sleepy Until Around 2:45 . .

RandomRN86

Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Flirting when your dressed like you don't care :ahh:>>>>>>>

IMAG3479-1.jpg

Don't mind the mirror smudge