Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Did my spring cleaning all last week :russ:

Dustmites, stains, repainting etc. all that!

Also, not saying we keep a dirty house over here but once I got done, the house smelled soooooo refreshing and the air was a lot more clear. :wow:

This place is beyond addictive! Like wow.....I gotta check this place while I'm on my phone, out on the train/bus, right after I get done doing someone's hair lol.

I feel u girl. I keep a clean house too, what we did was mainly organizing the garage, the linen closets, etc. plus freshening up from roof to floor.

And I'm so addicted too, it's crazy :laugh: I'm in the jail right now waiting to visit my uncle and I'm on here :merchant:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
§ansprix™;411437 said:
I feel u girl. I keep a clean house too, what we did was mainly organizing the garage, the linen closets, etc. plus freshening up from roof to floor.

And I'm so addicted too, it's crazy :laugh: I'm in the jail right now waiting to visit my uncle and I'm on here :merchant:

:dead:

this place is addictive as fukk!

I be like :drool: right before I log in

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I'm sitting at home, my man is working, it's raining outside and I'm watching Crooklyn for the bazillionth. It's my favorite movie :noah: Makes me miss home even more :sadbron:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
51959-green_pasta_bake_1__crop-landscape-534x0.jpg

I'm gonna make this (chicken added :smugdraper: ) for dinner tonight :eat:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm solo tonight..hubby's gone till wednesday. :sadbron: and i really don't feel like cooking for just me....i'll prolly just do some wine ...cheese and apples sliced up. everybody's elses dinner sounds so good tho. :sad: