Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Colicat
It was negative for a while.... hell it might just go back there.... just cherishing it while it lasts

:skip:

Negged.

friday_gifdump_308_07.gif

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nothing like removing a bra. A wifebeater? Nowhere near it. When they start making wife beaters with thick underwires and "bones" on the side under your arm and metal buckles in the back and plastic on the shoulder and in the middle of your shoulder blade, thennnnnnn you can come tell us about how great it feels to take your wifebeater off.

Bras really are horrendous contraptions. Im getting permanent marks on my shoulder from the straps.

The permanent indentations
wiring
boning
when the bra is getting old and the wiring starts to poke through the cotton and irritating you under your arm
when your strapless bra slides down and you have to constantly pull the shyt up on the sides
etc.

shyt is :demonic:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Any tips on doing my bikini area? I haven't done that shyt in years. Me and the girl I'm dating are going to Corpus Cristi for some sun and beach.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
:ohhh: when did u first discover ur love for females??

I don't really have a "love for females", and I'm more attracted to men. It's pretty fluid, and it was hard sorting out my emotions. When you're bi, you just don't suddenly realize,"hey! I'm bi!" You have to do a lot of soul searching, experimentation, mentally picking your brain to parse sexual arousal and preferences, which is something most people don't have to do when it comes to sex. It just comes naturally for them.

I never played,"you can see mine if I can see yours" with girls, but I did with boys. I don't really see many women in a relationship beyond anything sexual, so my first realization of my attraction would probably be the girls locker room in middle school.

For me my sexuality isn't half and half for men or women, which is why it's so confusing. It's more like 95% men and 5% women. If I'm dating you and you're female then there's something about you that's caught my eye.

Plus, eating p*ssy kicks ass.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really have a "love for females", and I'm more attracted to men. It's pretty fluid, and it was hard sorting out my emotions. When you're bi, you just don't suddenly realize,"hey! I'm bi!" You have to do a lot of soul searching, experimentation, mentally picking your brain to parse sexual arousal and preferences, which is something most people don't have to do when it comes to sex. It just comes naturally for them.

I never played,"you can see mine if I can see yours" with girls, but I did with boys. I don't really see many women in a relationship beyond anything sexual, so my first realization of my attraction would probably be the girls locker room in middle school.

For me my sexuality isn't half and half for men or women, which is why it's so confusing. It's more like 95% men and 5% women. If I'm dating you and you're female then there's something about you that's caught my eye.

:ohhh: ... I think most female sexuality is fluid. This is a very interesting explanation.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
:ohhh: ... I think most female sexuality is fluid. This is a very interesting explanation.

There's a line between jealousy and attraction that has been pervasive since puberty. I always check out what other women are doing or wearing, but if I see some girl in a very specific way, I'll sometimes think,"that bytch how dare she rock that bronzer, I want that shyt NOW" and "I want to fukk her" at the same time.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a line between jealousy and attraction that has been pervasive since puberty. I always check out what other women are doing or wearing, but if I see some girl in a very specific way, I'll sometimes think,"that bytch how dare she rock that bronzer, I want that shyt NOW" and "I want to fukk her" at the same time.
:ohhh: the blazer AND the box? Wow. I have a friend thats bi but is seldom with chicks and I was talking to her about it one day cus I have had lesbian wet dreams in the past and I wake up like:patrice: and confused as hell. lol A convo we had confirmed any confusion I had...

Bi friend: When you see a pretty girl what do you think about? :lupe:
Me: That she's pretty, has a nice body, cute clothes, pretty hair, nice makeup, etc :smile:
Bi friend: so if you were close to her what would you do with/to her? :lupe:
Me: um... Play in her hair :krs:
Bi friend: Your not gay :pachaha:

In my dreams im like 98% lesbian, and in real life im like 98% straight.

:ld:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
:ohhh: the blazer AND the box? Wow. I have a friend thats bi but is seldom with chicks and I was talking to her about it one day cus I have had lesbian wet dreams in the past and I wake up like:patrice: and confused as hell. lol A convo we had confirmed any confusion I had...

Bi friend: When you see a pretty girl what do you think about? :lupe:
Me: That she's pretty, has a nice body, cute clothes, pretty hair, nice makeup, etc :smile:
Bi friend: so if you were close to her what would you do with/to her? :lupe:
Me: um... Play in her hair :krs:
Bi friend: Your not gay :pachaha:

In my dreams im like 98% lesbian, and in real life im like 98% straight.

:ld:

Well, if you've had lesbian dreams, that's pretty kinky. Have you kissed a girl before? One of the first ways I confirmed my bi sexuality was having the courage to go to a gay club with some friends. Experimenting and going out of your comfort zone would probably be helpful for you. I say go with some girls, have fun, if something happens, something happens. If nothing happens; at least you got a great story out of it.

Lmao @ play with her hair

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

Yeah, I'm male-leaning too. I don't know if I'm romantically inclined to women but I didn't even realize that I was sexually inclined until an acquaintance made a blatant pass at me in front of everybody. I was like :dwillhuh: and then :leon: and finally :banderas:

At that point I started doing some self-reflection and understood that I'd BEEN bi, probably for most of my life. Very enlightening experience.