Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I read the first few pages. I'm still tripping off the fact that guys know so much about women. How we decline after the age of 30. How when they turn 30, they should be looking for women in their 20's and how they can mold them.

This site is so funny. How all 30 year old have emotional baggage.

Some sound like these girl fukked them up and over and they are looking for their next victim. LOL!
A lot of them are delusional
Don't tell them I said that or I'll be expelled from team #HOH

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I won't.

I cannot see me at 23 being with a 32 year old man. We have nothing in common. WTF you gonna mold me into, a women?

LOL...

same. I'm 22 and I'm not willing to date anyone over 27. most people date within 5-6 years of their age anyways, the coli just likes to act like every man is dating someone 15 years younger than them. They're so in denial, I got called a liar because I said I prefer men closer to my age. :dead:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I read the first few pages. I'm still tripping off the fact that guys know so much about women. How we decline after the age of 30. How when they turn 30, they should be looking for women in their 20's and how they can mold them.

This site is so funny. How all 30 year old have emotional baggage.

Some sound like these girl fukked them up and over and they are looking for their next victim. LOL!

I think a lot of the men here were/are developmentally behind in their 20's, still living at home, not making much and not feeling confident enough to attract and keep confident women. This resulted in a lot of rejection and resentment, and when they finally got their stuff together late in life, the only women willing to gloss over the mediocre efforts or be impressed by it are 20 year olds who don't know any better. These men/boys seem to be so bitter, like they can't be happy at just having a girl, they can only get happy if they feel like the girls they got rejected by are suffering somehow.

I don't buy this myth about 30 year old women having loose bodies, this may be a white girl issue (the articles they posted feature white women issues), but most successful women of color I know in their 30's take very good care of themselves or are naturally youthful looking.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The hostility towards women on this forum is sad. It's as if all of these guys sit in front of the computer all day idolizing some fantasy woman and some fantasy life that doesn't even exist. We are either whores, stupid and lacking man logic, a baby mama, not light enough, not dark enough, the reason the black family is in a dismay, the reason men leave us, etc. I am a pretty chill person and try my best not to take anything on this site personal, but sometimes it's hard. :ld: I remember being on Tiny Chat a long time ago and someone (a poster) that I don't even know was calling me fat (I was on cam and mic) and attacking everything I was saying and being very demeaning (we were having a discussion about relationships or some shyt), and it hurt my feelings. After that I took a hiatus from the forum for months because I just got tired of all of the women bashing that goes on here. We are damned if we do- damned if we don't as women on a predominantly male forum. I love this forum and the fukkery that ensues, but a lot of the shyt that goes on here gets very old.

*steps off soap box*:mjcry:

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
Hair is overrated.

Yes God!!

I'm keeping mine in braids until the new year. I've been working out and it is just easier to put it in a pony and go. My mom is upset, but I'm like, it is just hair. I just don't want to spend the money for a relaxer every 8 weeks and a shampoo every two.

I'm so over my hair.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
The hostility towards women on this forum is sad. It's as if all of these guys sit in front of the computer all day idolizing some fantasy woman and some fantasy life that doesn't even exist. We are either whores, stupid and lacking man logic, a baby mama, not light enough, not dark enough, the reason the black family is in a dismay, the reason men leave us, etc. I am a pretty chill person and try my best not to take anything on this site personal, but sometimes it's hard. :ld: I remember being on Tiny Chat a long time ago and someone (a poster) that I don't even know was calling me fat (I was on cam and mic) and attacking everything I was saying and being very demeaning (we were having a discussion about relationships or some shyt), and it hurt my feelings. After that I took a hiatus from the forum for months because I just got tired of all of the women bashing that goes on here. We are damned if we do- damned if we don't as women on a predominantly male forum. I love this forum and the fukkery that ensues, but a lot of the shyt that goes on here gets very old.

*steps off soap box*:mjcry:

You cannot look at this stuff and think this is how all men think in the world. There are billions of men and trust, they are not thinking like this. I know it can get hard, but you have to remember, this is like .01% of the men on this earth on this board.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You cannot look at this stuff and think this is how all men think in the world. There are billions of men and trust, they are not thinking like this. I know it can get hard, but you have to remember, this is like .01% of the men on this earth on this board.
oh believe me I know plenty of men who are nothing like the brehs on here.. thank god. When things start to get to me, its kinda a cue that I have been spending too much of my time on here and need to take a break. :wow:

Ive never met a man in real life that are like the guys on here:mjlol: idk where these dudes come from.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
oh believe me I know plenty of men who are nothing like the brehs on here.. thank god. When things start to get to me, its kinda a cue that I have been spending too much of my time on here and need to take a break. :wow:

Ive never met a man in real life that are like the guys on here:mjlol: idk where these dudes come from.

Because this is not real life. You got a lot of young dudes on this board and then young guys who just don't know jack shyt about women, dating, whatever.

I found this board on a whim and joined because it was funny, funny, funny.