Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are they like? Then again, they are featured on a super popular show on MTV and gain "fame" from being on it.
Completely confused and unaware of how a baby changes everything in their lives. Most of them have this fairy tale idea of staying with the guy and them having their own little family, and they live happily ever after with baby. When statistically this couldn't be farther from the truth. It's them not realizing that they are still in every way a child themselves and they take countless Ls without a strong support system when they create adult situations.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those girls just do not know and you can see it. shyt after a few shows, I'm like, I AM NOT READY and I'm 35.

The stress alone kills my vibe. There is no joy when the child comes into the world, it just is a lot of stress. They don't even get to enjoy the moment.

The labor...GREAT GOD! Sometimes I think they keep them in so long for the cameras. I know a baby takes time, but didn't one girl have like nine hours of labor...I was like, you are a trooper because I would have walked out the room and jumped out the window.
:dead:@ walked out the room and jumped out the window. You do know a women can and often do labor for days right?:pachaha:Shyt gets real. But your right, they can't enjoy the experience because they don't have the maturity and circumstances in life (job, supportive spouse, home, etc) to be able to. In America, being a parent is hard enough when you do have all of your ducks in a row, let alone when you don't.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Completely confused and unaware of how a baby changes everything in their lives. Most of them have this fairy tale idea of staying with the guy and them having their own little family, and they live happily ever after with baby. When statistically this couldn't be farther from the truth. It's them not realizing that they are still in every way a child themselves and they take countless Ls without a strong support system when they create adult situations.

Indeed. That sounds depressing as hell, but they're in a much better position than other teenager mothers and in fact, it seems 16 and Pregnant is helping lower teen pregnancies, which is fantastic news. My cousin got a girl pregnant when he was 17. My best friend got pregnant in senior year of High School. It's hard watching what are essentially children prepare for such an adult decision, but teens don't and will never see themselves as children.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Indeed. That sounds depressing as hell, but they're in a much better position than other teenager mothers and in fact, it seems 16 and Pregnant is helping lower teen pregnancies, which is fantastic news. My cousin got a girl pregnant when he was 17. My best friend got pregnant in senior year of High School. It's hard watching what are essentially children prepare for such an adult decision, but teens don't and will never see themselves as children.
Your right, I'm glad it's help lowering the statistic. I had tons of friends get preg in hs and most of them are still struggling :ld:. But your right, they don't see themselves as children.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A buncha angry lil dikk men in that lil dikk thread. Smh.

I don't walk around talking trash about women with phat asses. "Ugh I bet it stank, prolly got a buncha stretch marks, average size bootys are better." Insecure men are the worst smh

In other news lemme go do some squats. This flat butt of mines ain't gonna round itself out :-/ cardio is the devil.
p*ssy power. A lot of women don't realize it. :yeshrug:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Mmmm, getting home after a long a day of work and gym, taking that bra off, letting them titties bounce, and taking those shoes off while you watch dancing with the stars and texting your next date :noah:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Nothing like removing a bra. A wifebeater? Nowhere near it. When they start making wife beaters with thick underwires and "bones" on the side under your arm and metal buckles in the back and plastic on the shoulder and in the middle of your shoulder blade, thennnnnnn you can come tell us about how great it feels to take your wifebeater off.

Bras really are horrendous contraptions. Im getting permanent marks on my shoulder from the straps.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Bras are worth it because I don't want grandma titties.

I forget my bra is on most days. It's just, you know, you've got this thing constricting 6 or so pounds of fat and flesh that are usually free and jiggle. Wife beater ain't nothing like that. :mjcry: