Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
We went to a show at the house of blues. I'm a music nerd and love hanging out in venues so we decided on that. There wasn't anything particularly cool there but the food was good, so went to another place for good music and dance our butts off, and I admit she looked great in that dress.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
I'm up watching 16 and pregnant. The 16 your old brain lacks the awareness and reasoning needed to understand how much their lives will be altered. I feel sorry for these girls :snoop:.

Those girls just do not know and you can see it. shyt after a few shows, I'm like, I AM NOT READY and I'm 35.

The stress alone kills my vibe. There is no joy when the child comes into the world, it just is a lot of stress. They don't even get to enjoy the moment.

The labor...GREAT GOD! Sometimes I think they keep them in so long for the cameras. I know a baby takes time, but didn't one girl have like nine hours of labor...I was like, you are a trooper because I would have walked out the room and jumped out the window.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I'm up watching 16 and pregnant. The 16 your old brain lacks the awareness and reasoning needed to understand how much their lives will be altered. I feel sorry for these girls :snoop:.

What are they like? Then again, they are featured on a super popular show on MTV and gain "fame" from being on it.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll just leave this here:
069a1bcdaf24f4c08981a62a9ed6190b.jpg

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
Respiratory infection. Off work for a few days. Need some rest, feel icky.

I just want to sleep. The curse is upon me also...So I really feel icky.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
A buncha angry lil dikk men in that lil dikk thread. Smh.

I don't walk around talking trash about women with phat asses. "Ugh I bet it stank, prolly got a buncha stretch marks, average size bootys are better." Insecure men are the worst smh

In other news lemme go do some squats. This flat butt of mines ain't gonna round itself out :-/ cardio is the devil.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Insecure men are indeed the worst, and it's so easy to smell their insecurity. It never does not come as pathetic.

Speaking of squats, just got off work and gonna get mine in. I'm dead tired, but a lover caressing this butt > my lack of energy.