Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
some weird shyt just happened that made me feel really uncomfortable..

so as i've said on here before.. I have a mentally challenged brother. He's 26..

im outside smoking a cigarette and an suv pulls up and he gets in.. I figured, oh it's just his friends parents picking him up. But then I look closer, and his friend Matt isn't in the car. just Matts mother. Keep in mind, this lady always gave me a weird creepy ass vibe, there's some off about her that just doesn't seem "right".. she got a predator vibe. she rolls her window down and tries talking to me and my mom comes outside and says something like "Where's Matt?" and I can tell when my brother is up to "no good" or scared or something. he had this tone in his voice and he says that they're going to meet Matt at home or some shyt..

shyt just weirded me the fukk out. im sure most people would think im over reacting.. i know my brother is a grown man.. but i worry. cause he's very very trusting and easily persuaded. my brother thinks everyone has good intentions. and i know there's some sick fukks out there who would take advantage of him because of his disability.. and my brother wouldn't probably question it..

sorry just needed to vent cause that shyt really made me (and my mom) uncomfortable. shyt ruined my day

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Is this real life? :mindblown:

17g8peh.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some weird shyt just happened that made me feel really uncomfortable..

so as i've said on here before.. I have a mentally challenged brother. He's 26..

im outside smoking a cigarette and an suv pulls up and he gets in.. I figured, oh it's just his friends parents picking him up. But then I look closer, and his friend Matt isn't in the car. just Matts mother. Keep in mind, this lady always gave me a weird creepy ass vibe, there's some off about her that just doesn't seem "right".. she got a predator vibe. she rolls her window down and tries talking to me and my mom comes outside and says something like "Where's Matt?" and I can tell when my brother is up to "no good" or scared or something. he had this tone in his voice and he says that they're going to meet Matt at home or some shyt..

shyt just weirded me the fukk out. im sure most people would think im over reacting.. i know my brother is a grown man.. but i worry. cause he's very very trusting and easily persuaded. my brother thinks everyone has good intentions. and i know there's some sick fukks out there who would take advantage of him because of his disability.. and my brother wouldn't probably question it..

sorry just needed to vent cause that shyt really made me (and my mom) uncomfortable. shyt ruined my day
Wow so you think he is boning Matt's mom? I wouldnt have let him go or i would have went with them or something.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
Got to work to see Christmas decorations already :mjcry:fukk it's too soon for Christmas shoppers

Where you work at? Hell motherfukking naw.....not Christmas.

Damn, we ain't even Trick or Treated yet. I'm bytching about the Halloween stuff out in the stores already and folks went straight to Christmas?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Supposed to be "creepin" tonight and I am sleepy. I have to take a nap first.

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
went on a date with a girl the other night. i haven't done that in a while. she's interested in going out more so I guess we've jumped over the lesbian "is this a date or just...whatever?" phase.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
went on a date with a girl the other night. i haven't done that in a while. she's interested in going out more so I guess we've jumped over the lesbian "is this a date or just...whatever?" phase.
:excuseme:I'm shocked yall must have had a really good spark, was the convo electrifying, watt did yall eat?