Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Are you cutting out the perm or you just want to cut your hair?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ut oh , it's getting serious lady brehs. I talked to him Sunday and he said he would be working all labor day so I didn't hit him up at all yesterday. I ended up going to bed around 9:30 because I was in a funky mood and wanted to call it a night. I rolled over a little before midnight and saw that he called and left a voicemail. I check the voicemail and he's like "I haven't heard from you all day just wanted to see if you were alright". This is the same person who would go all of 3 days before contacting me if I didn't contact him first. :heh:
Cutting out the perm

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cutting out the perm
Well I would say dont cut it all off just yet. There are tons of transitions styles maybe start with some of those. Once you get used to your natural texture, then cut it if you choose.

The only reason I say that is because you are limited to styles with short hair and if you dont like the style its not much you can do. With longer hair you can rock a pony or bun if a style fails. How long is your hair now?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Well I would say dont cut it all off just yet. There are tons of transitions styles maybe start with some of those. Once you get used to your natural texture, then cut it if you choose.

The only reason I say that is because you are limited to styles with short hair and if you dont like the style its not much you can do. With longer hair you can rock a pony or bun if a style fails. How long is your hair now?
My hair has broken off a lot. Basically 95% of the back is my real texture and in the front I got more relaxer. My hair kinda looks like t-boz in the 90s but not nearly as extreme :pachaha:When it's wet it just looks completely ridiculous but when it's dry it doesn't look too bad. I've been transitioning so far for 14 months. I think my hair length will be longer than TWA length.

Are u natural? I don't remember if u said so before or not.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hair has broken off a lot. Basically 95% of the back is my real texture and in the front I got more relaxer. My hair kinda looks like t-boz in the 90s but not nearly as extreme :pachaha:When it's wet it just looks completely ridiculous but when it's dry it doesn't look too bad. I've been transitioning so far for 14 months. I think my hair length will be longer than TWA length.

Are u natural? I don't remember if u said so before or not.
Yes I'm natural. If its breaking off then yeah cut it. Get a good barber too!!

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had a fallout with a guy who i was talking to/ was my friend. idk how it even got to that, but i was asking questions because i felt he was hiding shyt from me and he wasn't being honest within our friendship. I told him how i felt..probably not in the best way possible as i could because somehow, i have the tendency to say something even though i mean it different..but it doesn't come out of my mouth that way x.x

Anyways, i told him how i thought and felt and his response was something like this :"Think what you may. And the word friendship is just a term to let people in just to use one another."

So irrationally, i reacted negative, now thinking he was using me. he still has yet to answer that question. Like, I'm so done, I can't even at this point.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yooooooooooooooooo

i normally dont enter this thread

but

i got my girl taking Maca root for the past week and :wow:

she going crazy
her juices have thickened like heavy cream