Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Maybe he doesn't see your frustration with him and you should communicate some more. Let him know that at times you need to step away from his negativity. If you want to continue to be friends, tell him your expectations for friendship... If not... Tell the dude you want to move forward with your growth and want to focus on yourself instead if friendships...

OAN: Is it wrong to love wearing my gym clothes?.... wearing them now whilst doing laundry... It just feels good on the hips...

That text, thats from a different guy. Thats our whole conversation. We met on the tenth, he promised we would have lunch the next day and he didnt contact me again until that next text. Thats why i think he's retarded. Me and my friend, that advice would be great if he wasnt such an a$$hole, or maybe even a guy, but seriously, he's on another level

You haven't replied to him since August 10th and he is still texting you?

As far as the friendship goes you cant start it based on negativity and then be mad when your friend out negs you lmao. If you really value that friendship you two could try discussing things you actually like and leaving the shyt you hate to some venting sessions.

I honestly think thats our only thing in common. He's such a vocal crybaby. He doesn't like rap :what::wtf::why:

Im just through with people and done tryna maintain friendships with people The Lord told me i dont want but stupidly ignoring that

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That text, thats from a different guy. Thats our whole conversation. We met on the tenth, he promised we would have lunch the next day and he didnt contact me again until that next text. Thats why i think he's retarded. Me and my friend, that advice would be great if he wasnt such an a$$hole, or maybe even a guy, but seriously, he's on another level

I honestly think thats our only thing in common. He's such a vocal crybaby. He doesn't like rap :what::wtf::why:

Im just through with people and done tryna maintain friendships with people The Lord told me i dont want but stupidly ignoring that
Yeah fukk him if he doesn't like rap.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I just cursed out my printer. "Come on bytch and print my shyt before I fukk you up". :lupe: It worked though. It thought I was 'bout to put dem paws on it.
:heh: I can vividly picture u squaring up and yelling at a printer

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I beat my last printer with a hammer. :lupe: it was old anyway and I needed to print something important and it was like "fukk you". Beat that printer ass.
:skip: u crazy af, I would hate to see what u would do to a human being

:shaq:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to do my big chop within a week or so. But I think I'm gonna be to lazy to style it :lupe:
Are you cutting out the perm or you just want to cut your hair?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ut oh , it's getting serious lady brehs. I talked to him Sunday and he said he would be working all labor day so I didn't hit him up at all yesterday. I ended up going to bed around 9:30 because I was in a funky mood and wanted to call it a night. I rolled over a little before midnight and saw that he called and left a voicemail. I check the voicemail and he's like "I haven't heard from you all day just wanted to see if you were alright". This is the same person who would go all of 3 days before contacting me if I didn't contact him first. :heh: