Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I receive, the more I wanna give...to strangers. I've been on an upswing lately and trying to spread joy to others.
Don't you love it :krs:. I love blessing complete strangers :to: it feels so fulfilling when they are so appreciative of usually something so small to you, but big to them :wow:.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My phone started acting up. I couldn't see or receive text message to one person. I thought he was ignoring me cuz the phone would look like I sent the message so I stopped hitting him up. When I reached out to him on another platform he told me he thought I played him. Now he wants nun to do with me. :sadbron:

Everything was perfect before but he's wary of girls playing games with him. I still dont know what's wrong with the phone. Maybe its for the best. :to:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

You look like bad news

Lisa.gif

I gotta have you

tumblr_n0vbe9VpuQ1qfoj4do2_250.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cursed out my printer. "Come on bytch and print my shyt before I fukk you up". :lupe: It worked though. It thought I was 'bout to put dem paws on it.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
He can be so sweet one moment, and a complete a$$hole the next. I don't know whether to ride him or kick him out :noah:

Either way, he better wash those dishes. He promised.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I ?have? A friend who i thought i would have a successful friendship with because we both hate people. He told me i say what he's actually thinking. But i cant take being around him anymore. He's so fukking negative. He's such a miserable person i cant take it. I desire to be social and around other people, but when i am, i hate it and just want to be alone. I dont want to make new friends in an old city, i need to get the fukk out of this city

I am so fukking convinced someone has a voodoo doll of me

:why:

And this guy, i need to understand his motive, i think he may be retarded

18kvq0.jpg

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

18kvq0.jpg
Maybe he doesn't see your frustration with him and you should communicate some more. Let him know that at times you need to step away from his negativity. If you want to continue to be friends, tell him your expectations for friendship... If not... Tell the dude you want to move forward with your growth and want to focus on yourself instead if friendships...

OAN: Is it wrong to love wearing my gym clothes?.... wearing them now whilst doing laundry... It just feels good on the hips...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am so fukking convinced someone has a voodoo doll of me

:why:

18kvq0.jpg
You haven't replied to him since August 10th and he is still texting you?

As far as the friendship goes you cant start it based on negativity and then be mad when your friend out negs you lmao. If you really value that friendship you two could try discussing things you actually like and leaving the shyt you hate to some venting sessions.