Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As soon as things were looking up a whole bunch of other shyt fell apart. :sad:

I think one of the most difficult things to do when you're dating someone is turning to them when you're sad. I know it's disingenuous to appear like everything is OK all the time but I would much rather just fall back a little and deal with whatever I have to than just come out and say what's wrong. Why is that? But you can't ignore someone for two days and then just hit them up the third day like shyt is all good LOL.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
What happened?

Been warming up to and chatting with a new guy.... chemistry is there... consistency is there.... so far so good... or at least I thought...

He went ghost... haven't heard a peep since 8:35 am yesterday.... I think I got the bushes....:sadcam:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Thought my charger died on me yesterday so I bought a new one. Come to find out it wasn't the charger that was the problem, it was the outlets I tried using. But honestly I've been meaning to upgrade so whatever. New charger off the list.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been warming up to and chatting with a new guy.... chemistry is there... consistency is there.... so far so good... or at least I thought...

He went ghost... haven't heard a peep since 8:35 am yesterday.... I think I got the bushes....:sadcam:
Lmmfao a whole day huh? Have you text or called him? Maybe he is waiting for you. Also its not odd to go a few days without talking to someone "new". I have personal and recent experience.

I want you to hit him up tomorrow morning...send a simple good morning text and dont hit him up anymore after that until after he hits you back.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Calm down.

Last edited:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It hasnt even been 12hrs. Calm down.
Its been 36 hrs and this is outside of our established routine :damn:

Lmmfao a whole day huh? Have you text or called him? Maybe he is waiting for you. Also its not odd to go a few days without talking to someone "new". I have personal and recent experience.

I want you to hit him up tomorrow morning...send a simple good morning text and dont hit him up anymore after that until after he hits you back.

What happened in your case?

I already sent one this morning.... the normal "good morning baby".... no response.... :lupe:

so I hit him up at 3: "I hope everything is alright?"... no response....:sadbron:

the read receipts are on and he hasn't even seen them....:damn:..... or he could have seen them in a preview and not opened them... :damn: I don't know which is worse:damn:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I already sent one this morning.... the normal "good morning baby".... no response.... :lupe:

so I hit him up at 3: "I hope everything is alright?"... no response....:sadbron:

the read receipts are on and he hasn't even seen them....:damn:..... or he could have seen them in a preview and not opened them... :damn: I don't know which is worse:damn:
:patrice: Yeah you said yesterday huh, I semi skimmed through it for some reason. Yooooooooooooo calm yo ass down for real. Youre freaking out.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Read receipts are the devil!! shyt at least he hasn't read them that could mean he's dead or perhaps lost his phone...something in between there.

With my fool he read them shyts and responded when he damn well pleased. Talk about ANGRY!!

What i did is just stopped hitting him up and waited until he hit me back and cursed his ass out when he did. But dont do that, just stop texting him and IF he ever hits you back he better have a good excuse and it will be up to you to accept it or not.

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:patrice: Yeah you said yesterday huh, I semi skimmed through it for some reason. Yooooooooooooo calm yo ass down for real. Youre freaking out.

I can't help it... this one had promise.... almost started to give up on celibacy....so many things are running through my mind...

What if he's hurt somewhere?
What if he's in jail?
What if I was tossed and UOENO?
What if I shared that guy? :wow:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Read receipts are the devil!! shyt at least he hasn't read them that could mean he's dead :to:or perhaps lost his phone...something in between there.

With my fool he read them shyts and responded when he damn well pleased. Talk about ANGRY!!

What i did is just stopped hitting him up and waited until he hit me back and cursed his ass out when he did. But dont do that, just stop texting him and IF he ever hits you back he better have a good excuse and it will be up to you to accept it or not.

Those are plausible but anything short of death is highly questionable when everything is new... I just hope he's alright...:to:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I can't help it... this one had promise.... almost started to give up on celibacy....so many things are running through my mind...

What if he's hurt somewhere?
What if he's in jail?
What if I was tossed and UOENO?
What if I shared that guy? :wow:
What if you went to get something to eat? Stop overthinking.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are plausible but anything short of death is highly questionable when everything is new... I just hope he's alright...:to:
You are so nice. Well if he's not dead make him wish he was if you hear from him again. If you have been tossed just take that L.