Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just called off for today not too long ago..and i feel good about it, but yet, i feel kinda bad about it, is this normal? I need help fellow brehs and ladehs. And i see for today, i missed 58 dollars...but we're supposed to be getting holiday pay..not sure if i missed out on a lot of money or or not lmao. But hey, as long as m y check is over $300 :manny: I'm gucci.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
The more I receive, the more I wanna give...to strangers. I've been on an upswing lately and trying to spread joy to others.
Im the same except for the strangers part. I feel ive been blessed enuf to bless others. I volunteered to do ALL my nieces hair for back 2 school for FREE. I think I mighta b'n high when I came up with the idea but I followed thru.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
My bd been somewhat ok being a father to my daughter this summer kinda. He brought a few dollars like twice for school clothes. My husband had already bought pretty much everything before then cuz he been buying pieces since school let out including two pair of her fav sneakers. So we used her daddy money to get the extra shyt like her hair done and her mesh backpack. Ive been trynna let my bd make it, ion wanna be a spiteful bytch n sicc the AG on him but today im strongfully reconsidering. 2 of my daughters cuzzins is having a birthday dinner for em and they invited us. We accepted. So the dinner is tomorrow and my bd wife/gf come calling me asking can they ride with us. I tell her imma call her back. Off the top ion eem wanna go no mo. I really dont like driving like that cuz id hafta go in the opposite direction of my destination then come back pass my house to go across town, then do all that to take them home. Mr say fucc it charge him $20 for gas, he gotta job n today is payday. So I tell my bd sure but itll be $20 roundtrip. This mf talking bout he aint got no money. Now I really dont wanna go cuz these his family members thats having the dinner, and ion fucc with them like that. But its my daughters cuzzins birthday and I dont wanna be mean to the kids cuz they innocent in all this. Lemme go see if I can find that pineapple ciroc cuz I needa drank.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bd been somewhat ok being a father to my daughter this summer kinda. He brought a few dollars like twice for school clothes. My husband had already bought pretty much everything before then cuz he been buying pieces since school let out including two pair of her fav sneakers. So we used her daddy money to get the extra shyt like her hair done and her mesh backpack. Ive been trynna let my bd make it, ion wanna be a spiteful bytch n sicc the AG on him but today im strongfully reconsidering. 2 of my daughters cuzzins is having a birthday dinner for em and they invited us. We accepted. So the dinner is tomorrow and my bd wife/gf come calling me asking can they ride with us. I tell her imma call her back. Off the top ion eem wanna go no mo. I really dont like driving like that cuz id hafta go in the opposite direction of my destination then come back pass my house to go across town, then do all that to take them home. Mr say fucc it charge him $20 for gas, he gotta job n today is payday. So I tell my bd sure but itll be $20 roundtrip. This mf talking bout he aint got no money. Now I really dont wanna go cuz these his family members thats having the dinner, and ion fucc with them like that. But its my daughters cuzzins birthday and I dont wanna be mean to the kids cuz they innocent in all this. Lemme go see if I can find that pineapple ciroc cuz I needa drank.

If he doesn't want to pay then let them nikkas find their own way there. :manny: Your daughter can still support her cousins without the dad being around. If the family accepts you and it's no beef with them, I would go.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
If he doesn't want to pay then let them nikkas find their own way there. :manny: Your daughter can still support her cousins without the dad being around. If the family accepts you and it's no beef with them, I would go.
I get along with the kids and one cuzzin the rest of the family tho NO! And ive been doing pretty good keeping negative energy from around me. I think imma just go w/o picking them up and fucc whoever get mad. My baby been itching to wear her overalls, and im not one to let her down.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get along with the kids and one cuzzin the rest of the family tho NO! And ive been doing pretty good keeping negative energy from around me. I think imma just go w/o picking them up and fucc whoever get mad. My baby been itching to wear her overalls, and im not one to let her down.
Do you feel comfortable dropping your daughter off? You would always just let her chill with them for a the party and then pick her up so you don't have to be around them. Even if you just say what's up to the kids and then dip out maybe? I wouldn't worry about getting her dad and the gf. You don't even fukk with them like that. Not enough to be driving back n forth across town for free.

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Do you feel comfortable dropping your daughter off? You would always just let her chill with them for a the party and then pick her up so you don't have to be around them. Even if you just say what's up to the kids and then dip out maybe? I wouldn't worry about getting her dad and the gf. You don't even fukk with them like that. Not enough to be driving back n forth across town for free.
Im comfortable with her around them but they sometimey and im overprotective of my daughters feelings. I just talked to the cuzzin I am cool with, she wants me to go so she can have someone to talk to, she dont fucc with them like that either and they her family.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
10311236_686234258101715_534072382_n.jpg