Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
back before @Norton G.Nubuck cursed me out, he told me im not as happy, or something like that, because i stopped writing

i started back writing briefly this year, and the topics were just flowing

but for about 2 years i stopped listening to huey, my mp3 player

booooooy was that a mistake. i love that thing
so many songs i havent heard in so long and i hear em like
vTUZ5.gif

throw some d's remix came on :banderas:

andre 3000 and murphy lee :blessed::win:

:dahell:that twas eons ago,and thy know this is thee pot calling the kettle black but you're so weird Doey..

Sag's can definitely compete with Horus Tauruses for thee best memory

plus,thy been apologized,can i get a kiss on thee cheek now Doey..?

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Warning this post is explicit:

This guy at work turns me into something else. He has the most pretty eyes I've ever seen. I could stare at them for daysssss. They're like an uncanny mix of gold with dark brown. They compliment his hair soooo well, too! He has these short dreads and his hair color is orange. Yes he's black.

I just want to rub my fingers through his his cute curly hair and meet his luscious lips with mine. I think of it daily. This dude y'aaaaall. I'm usually guarded with how men look at my body, but this guy makes me not care. I sometimes see him glancing at my butt and boobs and it makes me feel so wanted. We sometimes flirt and the way he touches my arm is so dreamy.

Every time I talk to him a fire spreads from my neck to my t*ts to my p*ssy.

This thirst is too damn much for one nikka.

Why do I have a "Don't Date Guys At Work" rule?!?! :sadcam:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Warning this post is explicit:

This guy at work turns me into something else. He has the most pretty eyes I've ever seen. I could stare at them for daysssss. They're like an uncanny mix of gold with dark brown. They compliment his hair soooo well, too! He has these short dreads and his hair color is orange. Yes he's black.

I just want to rub my fingers through his his cute curly hair and meet his luscious lips with mine. I think of it daily. This dude y'aaaaall. I'm usually guarded with how men look at my body, but this guy makes me not care. I sometimes see him glancing at my butt and boobs and it makes me feel so wanted. We sometimes flirt and the way he touches my arm is so dreamy.

Every time I talk to him a fire spreads from my neck to my t*ts to my p*ssy.

This thirst is too damn much for one nikka.

Why do I have a "Don't Date Guys At Work" rule?!?! :sadcam:
He could be the one for you

But ur Soo worried about some dumb rule you set up for itself

You gonna have that ether feelings one of these days when you catch him hand in hand with another female

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yay for having a good relationship day!! Actually we have had 3 good days after I had to go off because he was being inconsiderate. He apologized though and shyt has been gravy.

Awwwww. I hope i get to see him tonight.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate going to bed upset about something only to wake up feeling worse than I did last night about it :snoop:

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
"She got a body like an hour glass, but I can give it to you all the tiiiiiiiime! She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdriiiiiive..."

I can't stop listening to this song.