Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I got bored and decided to practice filling in my nonexistent eyebrows.

First attempt....horrid. I looked like a monkey :dead:
Second attempt was better but something is still "off". Not sure if it's my poor application skills or if I'm just not used to seeing myself with eyebrows :leostare: Could be both.

I just need to go to bed before I find myself knee deep in my mommas foundation. She ain't even my shade.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I got bored and decided to practice filling in my nonexistent eyebrows.

First attempt....horrid. I looked like a monkey :dead:
Second attempt was better but something is still "off". Not sure if it's my poor application skills or if I'm just not used to seeing myself with eyebrows :leostare: Could be both.

I just need to go to bed before I find myself knee deep in my mommas foundation. She ain't even my shade.

I have an event I attend next month and I'm begging my momma to teach me how to do makeup, she told me I'd look like a baby whore. :(

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_nakpnxQZQA1qb6v7mo1_500.png

Megan knows how to live.

life goals tbh

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Everything a woman says is not about jealous. Nikka, that heffa is crazy and she doesn't know her place. People don't know how good they have it and are surprised when you go off.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything a woman says is not about jealous. Nikka, that heffa is crazy and she doesn't know her place. People don't know how good they have it and are surprised when you go off.
nikkas dont' get the picture til the weapons are drawn. Sometimes you just have to go off and be unapologetic for it cause motherfukkers these days are rude, inconsiderate ass b*stards.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
back before @Norton G.Nubuck cursed me out, he told me im not as happy, or something like that, because i stopped writing

i started back writing briefly this year, and the topics were just flowing

but for about 2 years i stopped listening to huey, my mp3 player

booooooy was that a mistake. i love that thing
so many songs i havent heard in so long and i hear em like
vTUZ5.gif

throw some d's remix came on :banderas:

andre 3000 and murphy lee :blessed::win:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
nikkas dont' get the picture til the weapons are drawn. Sometimes you just have to go off and be unapologetic for it cause motherfukkers these days are rude, inconsiderate ass b*stards.

Welcome to the dark side. What took you so long? I used to be a sweet heart ass nicca, and the world turned me cold.

in other news, I almost made my wife cry last night. Not that I did anything wrong or mean, but she expressed sadness that it'll be a full month of absence until I see her next week. She expected me to be sentimental and sad and shyt, and I was like "That's usually what happens when 2 busy people are in a long distance relationship"

I apologized and all that but she was still a little sad when we hung up.