Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
White dude fukkin looks me dead in the eye and stands right next me on the platform and says "sup?". I looked at him like ":rudy:" and walked away. fukkin devil follows me into my train car and all the way to my stop. Luckily I had my dog with me who growled at him and he walked away.

Ima end up in some chilli and 48 hours yall. :dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the way I allow myself to be treated when I am so called talking to a guy. I really on the cool allow myself to be abused, not physically but shyt that i should nip in the bud i convince myself that im being mean or too hard and i just allow bullshyt to happen over and over again. Now im at the point where im fed up and no amount of talking or compromise can fix it. Good riddance nikka

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate the way I allow myself to be treated when I am so called talking to a guy. I really on the cool allow myself to be abused, not physically but shyt that i should nip in the bud i convince myself that im being mean or too hard and i just allow bullshyt to happen over and over again. Now im at the point where im fed up and no amount of talking or compromise can fix it. Good riddance nikka
Why don't you speak up for yourself or establish boundaries for others? No man is worth being treated or talked to any ol kinda way :to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you speak up for yourself or establish boundaries for others? No man is worth being treated or talked to any ol kinda way :to:
I was trying to be nice now all I can be is crazy and unreasonable. He asked for it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damnit :wow: his loss
It sure the hell is. The main problem was that I was thinking it was going to be my loss so I put up with some shyt but hey. :manny:

Edit: See this is why men are a$$holes. On facebook my friend issued a "challenge" (bytch :sitdown:) where she was going to tag 3 people and say something positive or nice about them. She tags her husband and writes 3 sentences of sentimental shyt and did the same for 2 other people. This mofo replies "That's a whole lot of typing at one time". smh you bytch, she just complimented you.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@ikbm I need two smilies made...one of this man's face with his entire body and the other of just his face :mjlol:

15pjyhg.jpg

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It sure the hell is. The main problem was that I was thinking it was going to be my loss so I put up with some shyt but hey. :manny:

Edit: See this is why men are a$$holes. On facebook my friend issued a "challenge" (bytch :sitdown:) where she was going to tag 3 people and say something positive or nice about them. She tags her husband and writes 3 sentences of sentimental shyt and did the same for 2 other people. This mofo replies "That's a whole lot of typing at one time". smh you bytch, she just complimented you.
Fukkin men man :snoop: I swear