Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
I need this sweater

tumblr_n73w6eP0AN1r1bcmko1_500.png

Those pants.....

....I can't.....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of giving my daughter a indoor rock climbing party. It's $350 :to: but if I put $50 a month a way, I could have it paid for with no problem. I don't want to wait until the last minute and then I end up needing the money for something more important, like the car or some shyt and I want her to have a good party. I won't front, I love giving a kick ass party! I want people to remember and I want everyone to be involved. I hate when you go to a dry ass kids party and you're just standing around like :stopitslime: the whole time. Then I'm usually the only black parent :troll: so I don't get the "Which kid is yours?" type questions that usually leads to conversation amongst the other parents.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I call my mom "breh" or "hater" all the time lmao!!

Mom: You need to come get your child (just jokingly when my daughter gets on her nerves)

Me: I need to do no such thing, breh. Quit being a granny hater.
Lol!!! & I just noticed autocorrect in the post prior

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just started playing DC Universe online...I think my character looks like a boss azz bish. But I wish Marvel Heroes made it to other gaming consoles besides pc.

I need to do my hair

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Did some flat twists 2 days ago, took them down today. My naps was probably laughing like "Look at this bish thinking she got the hair type and curl pattern for this ish :laff: "

4d/e hair gets no love :to:.

I'll probably start back wearing braids. I'm over my hair at this point.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omg im highly impressed with my daughters hairstylist. I wanna post b4 and after pix but this the coli, so yall gone hafta use yalls imagination. But she has earned herself 2 faithful clients.
Pm thems shyts!! I want to see. You can blur the face.