Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I just got a strange sensation to rub my fingers through some chest hair and smell the scent of a man...

I wanna go up to a random dude and be like... "what dat chest smell like?:steviej:"

So weird and so random... :snoop:...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You aint neva lied :stylin:

That ice cream sounds yummy :lupe:
Son, it was so fukking good. If you like smooth ice cream where you can add your own texture to it, its great. I will add pretzals the next time because i think the salt and crunchy will pair well. Adding the salt alone just took me over the top.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Fund raising sites are the worst thing to happen to celebrities. If it ain't over 10 million, fukk I look like helping a millionaire fund a bullshyt dream of theirs. I don't give a fukk about your short film

And now they're horrible for non rich people. A former classmate is asking for money to buy a fukking Mac book pro, camera and tripod cuz she wants to tell a family member's story. You better get that shyt your damn self, fukk I look like. You wanna tell the story, we ain't ask for the shyt

Sorry

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
At work they tell me that I can't rock twists because it's not professional. What can I do? I often change them into protective styles, and will often wear my Afro straight, but apparently they don't like that. Any thoughts, girls?

Also, I'm on my period and this ferguson thing is NOT a good time to be on it.