Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Got a few things happily accomplished today. Couple more to handle tomorrow but nothing crazy.

I really miss my Aussie Moist Leave-In. I'm close to ordering it online, cause the Lord hath made it for me.

nikkas really don't be caring when they walk past, eating you up with they eyes and shyt. :mjlol:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Lighting storms, power went out. We got asthma it was getting hotter and hotter. So around 12 I am trying to navigate my way through flood streets and stupid, stupid drivers to get to my parents who have power. :why:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Really not a fan of tea (or warm beverages in general) but tea it is this morn... really wish I was on an island right now...

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I used to think saying goodbye was kindof mean, but I see it's so necessary.

This fool hit me up just for some attention. Boy bye. Forevvvvvvvvverrrrrrrrrrrrrr [/DiamondsfromSierraLeonewail]

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This month's focus is going to be cooking more. I have tons of recipes and no more excuses. My mother, who is hyper critical, has actually been enjoying some of my creations which makes me feel good. My mom's approval still makes me feel some kind of way.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I ran to the park and then did two laps. I was about to just go home but then I saw this old man about to lap me :wow: he encouraged me to do one more.

Also if you are looking for more home exercise routines

auffgx.jpg

I did it tues, it kicked my butt...I just did 2x :ohlawd:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I ran to the park and then did two laps. I was about to just go home but then I saw this old man about to lap me :wow: he encouraged me to do one more.

Also if you are looking for more home exercise routines

auffgx.jpg

I did it tues, it kicked my butt...I just did 2x :ohlawd:
Heh juicypink

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I really want to see Sia perform titanium live. I watch a video on YT of her performing it. omfg she's amazing. The way she sang it made it sound kind of sad.