Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I was at a party last night.. Mostly all white people. Like 3 blacks.

But This fukkin dude kept trynna make it a point in conversation to point out how this guy is black and was sayin slick shyt, was annoying as fukk.

I called him out for it, but didn't do it in a mean sounding way so I think he thought I wasn't serious but i was.
I assume being black and around a ton of white people gotta be mad annoying tbh lol

It is weird... I am the only black and 1 Hispanic girl... No one converses with ya everyone unless I go out of my way to engage.... (Maybe some entitlement is going on on my side) but they only engage in conversation out of feelings of obligation.... I 'd rather be around natural conversation that ensues based on intrigue

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Ive had the best weekend. Ive been in front of the screen watching the wire from the beginning. Its taken me thru sooooo many emotions, and its been so long its like its new to me all over again. Took a break and discovered the greatness of winco. This store is amazing absolutely amazing. These other grocery stores close to me aint getting nan nudda dollar out of me ever again.