Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:hug:

I watched this documentary about this guy named Issei Sagawa and OMFG! He murdered and ate this woman and he's not in prison. Like he was talking in the documentary and he was in his living room. Just talking about it like it was nothing. He said he asked her to read some German poetry for him because his professor needed it and he shot her while she was recording it for him. Then he started eating her right there on the floor. :wtf: some people are sick.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4 days to go with this baby sitting shyt. Bad enough she comes over at 6am, today he dropped her off earlier. Monday he came to get her later.

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I am tired as hell. Got up at 6am yesterday to leave NC. Flew back to NYC, got into work around 1pm and didnt leave till 12:30am. These past few weeks have been rough. 80+ hours. Hopefully August is better, but even if it inst its all good cause I am taking the week before labor day off. :blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I am tired as hell. Got up at 6am yesterday to leave NC. Flew back to NYC, got into work around 1pm and didnt leave till 12:30am. These past few weeks have been rough. 80+ hours. Hopefully August is better, but even if it inst its all good cause I am taking the week before labor day off. :blessed:
Wrong thread looking ass.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Just saw 3 handsome postal worker brothers walking by with their carts... I said "alright! Yaas!" Out loud ... Lol... Don't think they heard but wishing positivity their way Anyways... :yes:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After babysitting 3 kids for a week, I need a massage and a long nap :damn:

Parents are the real MVP's. I do not have the patience...

BTW: I get my boobs tomorrow :banderas:
I HATE babysitting and other peoples kids too. God bless you, i have 4 days left of a 9 day babysitting stint.

#DemTitties

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Son is cool but too bad i cant trust him.

-another friend is getting married next year. Yay!! The more people get married, the less i want to. shyt seems scary

-tomorrow will be a good day.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I think I'm literally running my ass off:sadbron:, I'm swimming in my bottoms

but on a good note, dis hourglass coming back :ohlawd::lawd:

And I bought some Cowash, used it. Feels so gentle on my hair!

and a 5-lb tub of Morrocan Argan Oil EcoStyler. I'm so OD lol. This stuff is gonna last me a lifetime though.

Last edited:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Saw a few fb friends complaining about wanting a new job.

I follow this group on fb where jobs around the city are always posted. Seeing as how they are looking for a job I tagged them in a few posts and request that they are added to the group.

Why one of them comments back on one of them "Girl you late, I already applied at all the hospitals!" (The job listed was a telecommunications position at a hospital). But still, I don't know what the fukk you applied for, say thanks and move on. Simple ass broad....