Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just trashed my journal. Like 3 years worth of thoughts and stories. I should have burned it first.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:leostare:

anyways,
My big sister is graduating next year. Me, my dad, my mom, my step dad, and her husband are gonna get her a range rover as a present. :krs: I can't wait!!!!! I'm giving 5k(hopefully) and they're all giving 10k towards it. :wow: it's gonna be all black.

can y'all adopt me :feedme:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:krs: my old manager just called me and said that I start training to become the new manager in a few weeks. He's gonna be training me. He said I should have known I was gonna get it because Im the 02 (assistant manager) :dead:

I can't wait. I'm gonna be the 01. :wow:

Of course I asked him what his old salary was :mjpls: he said he was making 84k a year but he started making that after 7 years, he said he started out at 53k a year. but he said since I'm getting my master's I might start making it a lot sooner than him (he doesn't have a degree). :ehh: Im not complaining.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Some chick keeps calling my phone (google voice #) saying I hired her and she wanted to know when she works.

I told her twice 2 days ago that her name doesn't ring a bell plus I'm no longer over the area she was hired to work but she still calls.

Its mostly my employees that call my phone to bug me with trivial shiet (especially on off days) and get mad when I don't answer like I'm supposed to be readily available to them and not have a life outside the job. Time for me to do a number change....

Edit: It also reminds me that management/supervisory positions may not be the career move I should continue with

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
one of my classmates 16 yr old daughter is pregnant, i felt it coming when she started running away a few mths back. well she put it out there on fb and some of her friends are going in on her saying its her fault she shoulda known better. some are mad she didnt get her no bc . and it got me to thinking, would a minor female be able to get herself bc w/o telling her parents? so i looked it up, im so disappointed in tx seriously. females under the age of 18 can not get bc w/o a parents consent unless they are married. with the exception of planned parenthood title x clinics. do u think those very few title x clinics are accessible to young women in the inner city?
Cedar Hill, Paris, Southeast Fort Worth, Tyler, and Waco locations. sadly they are not.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
one of my classmates 16 yr old daughter is pregnant, i felt it coming when she started running away a few mths back. well she put it out there on fb and some of her friends are going in on her saying its her fault she shoulda known better. some are mad she didnt get her no bc . and it got me to thinking, would a minor female be able to get herself bc w/o telling her parents? so i looked it up, im so disappointed in tx seriously. females under the age of 18 can not get bc w/o a parents consent unless they are married. with the exception of planned parenthood title x clinics. do u think those very few title x clinics are accessible to young women in the inner city?
Cedar Hill, Paris, Southeast Fort Worth, Tyler, and Waco locations. sadly they are not.
Its easy to blame the parent when you're on the outside looking in. The parent is probably in a state of blame, grief, and disbelief already.

Thats why I don't listen to opinions of other people (especially those who don't have kids/aren't married etc.). Her daughter is pregnant, either offer up advice or stfu.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I was having a poor/mediocre day but reading 2 posts about @Sunshine 's family happiness and her own success turned my frown upside down :to:

And residual income
GfvTl1Q.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:krs: my old manager just called me and said that I start training to become the new manager in a few weeks. He's gonna be training me. He said I should have known I was gonna get it because Im the 02 (assistant manager) :dead:

I can't wait. I'm gonna be the 01. :wow:

Of course I asked him what his old salary was :mjpls: he said he was making 84k a year but he started making that after 7 years, he said he started out at 53k a year. but he said since I'm getting my master's I might start making it a lot sooner than him (he doesn't have a degree). :ehh: Im not complaining.
:damn: Juicy. :win: