Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
BREH.....do you have PS3 or XBOX? if it's PS3 come play with me so we can be girly killer goons together....also i be LOC'D out SMOKED out super thoro when i'm playing...makes me a more efficient killer
:laugh: i got xbox tho call of duty only thing im somewhat good at i just be pressing down buttons :manny: i remember when i played madden for the 1st time with my boyfriend im horrible :why::ohlawd:

..yall got instagram? if so follow me :smile:))

.It is wild how ur CLOSEST friends be the main ones talkin shyt about u & doin u dirty. I'll never get over that U expect shyt like that from other people, but ur friends?!! Nah. its gucci tho all i need is me, bae and our son straight like that. speaking of my lil man Me & jeziah bickin back being bool eating these oreos , watching criminal minds . . . Thug life lls :laugh: .

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pardon my language, but this fakkit ass recruiter is going to email me and say "Hey I never heard back from you...let me know if you want me to submit your resume to <insert company>". bytch had you bothered to look at the resume I attached you would have known that my last position was at <insert company>. fukking fakkit.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
BREH.....do you have PS3 or XBOX? if it's PS3 come play with me so we can be girly killer goons together....also i be LOC'D out SMOKED out super thoro when i'm playing...makes me a more efficient killer

I just got a blue controller for PS3 :stylin:

He said, so I can look at my favorite color as I get my ass beat in NBA 2K :dry:

I'm down to join ya'll squad :bustback:

:laugh: i got xbox tho call of duty only thing im somewhat good at i just be pressing down buttons :manny: i remember when i played madden for the 1st time with my boyfriend im horrible :why::ohlawd:

..yall got instagram? if so follow me :smile:))

.It is wild how ur CLOSEST friends be the main ones talkin shyt about u & doin u dirty. I'll never get over that U expect shyt like that from other people, but ur friends?!! Nah. its gucci tho all i need is me, bae and our son straight like that. speaking of my lil man Me & jeziah bickin back being bool eating these oreos , watching criminal minds . . . Thug life lls :laugh: .

I just followed you on instagram

Love the Mother & Son Pictures :hug:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:stylin: I was wrong, I still got reps.

anywaaaayyys, Just found out my nana left me some monies for my 20th bday. :gladbron:

My uncle told me spend it wisely, :childplease: I'm gonna blow it on weave and candy. Nah, I'm probably gonna save it.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL &#9829;
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.thanks KIQ :hug:

.all this fukking rain why tf is it raining everyday? shyts annoying!!!! mother nature got me fukkED UP. I havnt slept with my bae in 2 weeks . Our schedules are so opposite ! too make it worst its thundering and raining so hard i need my loverbutt's arms around me right about now :sadcam:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
My hair feels much better after the co-wash and argan oil. Its back up in knots for now and in a few days I'll see if my hair stayed moisturized and my ends didn't end up dry and brittle...if so then I'll have to resort to braids for a few months.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hair feels much better after the co-wash and argan oil. Its back up in knots for now and in a few days I'll see if my hair stayed moisturized and my ends didn't end up dry and brittle...if so then I'll have to resort to braids for a few months.

Have you experimented with curls yet? Perm rods or straws are the awesomest (yes, that's what I said). I know you workout so try to do some flat twists or braids and then curl the ends for style.

As far as your ends go...CUT DEM HOES MY nikka!! LOL!! No but for real, transitioning can be difficult on your hair so you'll have to get trims more often than normal.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Have you experimented with curls yet? Perm rods or straws are the awesomest (yes, that's what I said). I know you workout so try to do some flat twists or braids and then curl the ends for style.

As far as your ends go...CUT DEM HOES MY nikka!! LOL!! No but for real, transitioning can be difficult on your hair so you'll have to get trims more often than normal.

I can flat twist a little but but braids I can't do, same thing with any type of curl and set process. I'm trying to go thru this process with as few trips to the salon as possible while saving cash with DIY hair styles. I'm off a few days this week so I'll try straw sets.

I don't wanna cut too much yet but I don't have much of a choice either, I'll get a good trim this weekend then some braids.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can flat twist a little but but braids I can't do, same thing with any type of curl and set process. I'm trying to go thru this process with as few trips to the salon as possible while saving cash with DIY hair styles. I'm off a few days this week so I'll try straw sets.

I don't wanna cut too much yet but I don't have much of a choice either, I'll get a good trim this weekend then some braids.

YOU GON LEARN TODAY!!!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!!

Sorry. But yeah you have to practice. I had a bunch of UGLY do's. Supaugly ones but you can't get good if you don't practice.

Last edited by a moderator: