Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
all the ladies don posted they pics..got me thinking about dropping one for a few minutes

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I had mine up for like 24 hours. Dudes on this forum are :ufdup:

Well, some of them know how I look already so Im not really tripping..But I was going through the pic thread like,awww...we are all so pretty and diverse, I wanna join in!
Then I had second thoughts..lol:ld:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Hey ladies, Ive been eyeing a few dresses on asos.com but a friend told me that the clothes on that site run pretty big so how many sizes should I go down?

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Hey ladies, Ive been eyeing a few dresses on asos.com but a friend told me that the clothes on that site run pretty big so how many sizes should I go down?

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

image1l.jpg

i buy stuff off asos all of the time....stuff doesnt run big all the time but things that are loose or flowy i'd size down...i normally rock a 12 but some items that i tight fitting i have in a 12 or 14 but looser items i have in a 10

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i buy stuff off asos all of the time....stuff doesnt run big all the time but things that are loose or flowy i'd size down...i normally rock a 12 but some items that i tight fitting i have in a 12 or 14 but looser items i have in a 10

ok because my aunt bought a dress for me from that site a while back. She got it in a size 14 bodycon style dress and it fit me like a glove :jawalrus:

But a few fashion stylists I follow on tumblr are always talking about a lot of their dresses running one or two sizes too big.

Thanks