Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Anyone else like @Sharp posts? I was in the marriage/gems with women thread like :ohlawd: he knows what hes talking about....

No Simp tho:ninja2:

I have and he's a watered down Reincar/Winb...:yawn:

Including Kevm, they are all :yawn: plus they speak in absolutes for the most part. What they say might inspire some lost soul searching for the light lol.

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
Including Kevm, they are all :yawn: plus they speak in absolutes for the most part. What they say might inspire some lost soul searching for the light lol.

Yea you right...some of his post has been having me like:what:...as of late.... they inspiring lost souls indeed....they meet the "right" one and all that gem shyt get thrown in the bushes:birdman:...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:wtf: It's like 77 degrees right now. I hate any type of heat, it needs to get cold or I can't sleep.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's 2:30am. Scrolling down my fb news feed and I see a picture of celeb crush Omar Epps :lawd:. Some random ass pic of when he was on the wood but cotdam if he didn't make the coochie go "WOO-WOO!" :ohlawd:

Okay, imma take my ass to sleep...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Gaaaaadamn its like im in a different forum readin this shyt. *leaves*

Lmao...I wandered into the guys random thoughts thread one day to see how similar it was to ours.
:skip: It's like 2 totally different worlds.

Anywho...I am way too young to have a memory this bad. I sometimes get up to use the bathroom and forget whether or not I flushed the toilet :snoop: I'll have to walk all the way back to the bathroom to check, smh.

I even went so far as to forget to close the fridge after I got something to drink. I came back like 10 minutes later like :huhldup: "Ohh shyt....I'm glad my mom didn't see this first." Lmaoooo, this is beyond ridiculous.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
.Guess I'm bout to jus get high & hop on call of duty with my boyfriend, i love shootin shyt up :laugh:

BREH.....do you have PS3 or XBOX? if it's PS3 come play with me so we can be girly killer goons together....also i be LOC'D out SMOKED out super thoro when i'm playing...makes me a more efficient killer

tumblr_lmzb4tuh2c1qd9ql4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_llc7tuHGW31qicl1zo1_500.jpg

:datazz::datazz:

Any tips for a better gag reflex...mines suck (insert rimshot!)

41dq6puXxML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

use a like product...also lay on the bed/sofa like you about to do a backflip offa it....but dont flip! lol...neck on the edge so your body is supported...but your neck is not....tell boo to promptly insert his wang into your mouth slowly working deep enough to trigger the gag...but relax and breath through your nose and i can assure you that he's gonna be like

:whoo::gladbron::mj:

and you're gonna be like

:myman:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
The lady at the beauty supply recommended that I co wash with these products then before I two strand twist use the argan oil for my scalp to keep it hair and scalp from drying out, I'm just concerned with the ends breaking off from dryness...

KdVvX.jpg