Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I undoubtedly love skating. I had a lot of fun today and plus my daughter knows how to skate too so we can skate together. Yay!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

Not to get in ur business but are u gay or bi?

I ask because she just out of the blue came on to you? :dead:

Lol its cool. I am a tomboy but her god brother is my ex bf so her ass knows I'm not gay :birdman:. Her bf is like family and i knew her from her god brother but we never really talked until they started dating. Since then me and her clicked and started getting cool. I'm in the dining room taking shots with my brother and She comes over like heeey girl where yall been? :hug: So I'm like ok she's a friendly drunk and try to direct her to the couch. So she says shes wants some air and asks me to sit with her on the back deck. So we get back there and she's hugging me again but starts rubbing my back and i swear she had the :takedat: look. Im on from the shots so im not sure so I let it go but then She starts getting too personal and tells me I should let her do this and that and how I'd never go back to men :usure:. :wtf:. I honestly don't remember What I said but I went in house and today she texts me apologizing.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Lol its cool. I am a tomboy but her god brother is my ex bf so her ass knows I'm not gay :birdman:. Her bf is like family and i knew her from her god brother but we never really talked until they started dating. Since then me and her clicked and started getting cool. I'm in the dining room taking shots with my brother and She comes over like heeey girl where yall been? :hug: So I'm like ok she's a friendly drunk and try to direct her to the couch. So she says shes wants some air and asks me to sit with her on the back deck. So we get back there and she's hugging me again but starts rubbing my back and i swear she had the :takedat: look. Im on from the shots so im not sure so I let it go but then She starts getting too personal and tells me I should let her do this and that and how I'd never go back to men :usure:. :wtf:. I honestly don't remember What I said but I went in house and today she texts me apologizing.

:wow:

These lesbians are getting more bold by the minute B :aicmon:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps

LMAO! That is too funny.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

That's exactly how I met one of my BFFs. That liquid courage is something else!

:ohhh: I just noticed, all of my friend-girls are either bi or lesbians. I'm the only one in the group that's never dated/slept with a chick.

What can I say, that paynus be calling me!!! :myman: