Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Its almost to his kneecap :ooh: oh my walls! :ohlawd:

Any tips for a better gag reflex...mines suck (insert rimshot!)

My hair is back in bantu knots, can I co-wash while transitioning or should I do a full shampoo and wash then re-knot it?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

My hair is back in bantu knots, can I co-wash while transitioning or should I do a full shampoo and wash then re-knot it?

Each morning when you are brushing your teeth move the tooth brush farther back, and relax your throat.

Co-washing is great for transitioners. It softens the new growth, and makes it more manageable to style :yes:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Each morning when you are brushing your teeth move the tooth brush farther back, and relax your throat.

Co-washing is great for transitioners. It softens the new growth, and makes it more manageable to style :yes:

:myman:

Cool I'll probably co-wash in a couple days.:hula:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m22tkmAGHc1qfuc60o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m22tkecjeS1qfuc60o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvx73y9CPQ1qcl13oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnk848U4r31qm4vkxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lp64onvi4T1qg4uuho1_500.jpg

The nsfw will be posted in the group

Happy Sunday Ladies!!!

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

:whoo::noah: at that last drop of eye candy. The things I would do to that man:pachaha: Where you find these pics? Especially him.

And about that gag reflex.......you can try the toothbrush shyt like inno said, or try and use chloroseptic or any throat numbing spray. Might or might not work.......sometimes you just born with these gifts :smugdraper:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
The way I learned how to control my gag reflex is by gagging, unfortunately. You'll be able to take more in with practice...

And those pictures... :jawalrus:

I haven't seen a penis in 3 months... bad withdrawals. Being deployed sucks!!! I miss my boo-daddy.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
there is throat spray to get rid of the whole gag reflex. i'll wait 24 hours to continue reps

I just tried the chloraseptic thing with my toothbrush and it worked for me. Props on the tips!

I have to spread more rep around so i'll hit up the rep thread in jbo and I'll be back later.