Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I wish I had friends with better taste in music. I'm so hyped over this new Nas album and my friends just don't give a fukk about anyone that isn't Drake. shyt is wack

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
OMG! Why didn't anyone tell me how good Pretty Little Liars is? I thought the show would be lame like Vampire Diaries but it's actually really good. I went through the first two seasons in a week and I'm now current. Waiting on the episode for tonight :win:

Because of this show I've been craving coffee...so I decided to make me a cup today. I decided I wanted it on the rocks so I went down to the vending machine where I saw a maid left her cart out so I stole a sugar package.

I immediately started feeling guilty...wondering if she counts how many sugar packages she has on her cart...Oh well. I get to the vending machine room and STUPIDLY put my cup underneath the shoot and press the button; the ice made the cup tip over and coffee went everywhere...fukking karma, how does it work?

:bryan: I love pretty little liars........The new season started up already? :wow: (Runs to google)

But forreal this is exactly how I felt when I started watching Game of Thrones. I went through both seasons in like 3 days :myman:

ETA: :gladbron: It started last month?!!?! Lord please forgive me.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:beli:

So you heffas are actually fighting over my man?
2gufkv6.gif

Chunglee and §ansprix™ back off my man!

Nas is all mine
Nas.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Thanks Olivia ツ u gone bring his bad self right back :laugh: thats my pooh face tho :smile:))

braiding his hair right now imma dread them soon his hair getting OD long :yes:

My daughter is almost 8 and she's demanding dreads but I can't see myself making such a permanent decision with her hair at that age :yeshrug:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

2gufkv6.gif

Nas is all mine
Nas.gif

Via....you don't want it either. I would do serious harm for that man.....I'm talkin cheese grater to ya knee caps, hot pokers through ya eyes type shyt if anyone even thinks about that man:birdman:

I'm not playin either:lolbron::shaq:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:mad: I just painted my nails and somehow they're all messed. I really don't feel like doing them over.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida

2gufkv6.gif

Nas is all mine
Nas.gif

:wtf: you better get behind KnowledgeIsQueen for the mistress spot :-p
Look at him sitting up there like a :boss: sheeeeesh
Life is good will def be on heavy rotation :dj2:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
§ansprix™;844912 said:
Via....you don't want it either. I would do serious harm for that man.....I'm talkin cheese grater to ya knee caps, hot pokers through ya eyes type shyt if anyone even thinks about that man:birdman:

:damn: thought this was vias post :noah: b-b-but y'all get already got men's though :sadbron: leave some for us!!!!

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Farrah and her sister are some of the worst type of bytches ever and their parents just put up with all of it. I wanna know what went on when they were younger for them to treat their mom like that.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
§ansprix™;844912 said:

:upsetfavre:

I let Nicki Honaj get away with kissin my man but I'd be damned if I let any of u heffas touch him :violent: :bustback:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Farrah and her sister are some of the worst type of bytches ever and their parents just put up with all of it. I wanna know what went on when they were younger for them to treat their mom like that.

Do you see what she just did to that fukking dog? She should have whooped her ass!