Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I lost four pounds so my fiance & mother keep calling me every hour on the got damn hour asking me did I eat. On top of that I'm dealing with braxton hicks contractions, throwing up every other hour and this god forsaken sahara desert weather..... :why:

On the plus side I have people in my life that genuinely love me & I'll see my daughter soon...

LIFE IS GOOD, LI, LI, LIFE IS GOOD!

:D

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
@ secret...yall pic is too cute..I need that hood love in my life :to::to:

.awww thank u : ) we have had our ups and downs but its only made us stronger something small to the mountain we tryna build together :smile:) & older nikkas >>> i swear. i can tell the difference from when i fukked with guys my age baee 24. our bond stronger cause we was friends before we even took that step.

@Trill i know thats right lol i don't stress about a nikka from my past either its a reason why their there. I cut off alot of people and I Dont miss nun of em..

@KIQ stay strong girl stay strong whew i remember those days :ohlawd: you just be so ready to drop so u can hold & see ya baby.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Say what you want about Kim K. but her fashion sense is :ohlawd:

I need that entire outfit. :noah:

She looks good as a blonde also :yes:

tumblr_m6yewpOFkW1qei34lo1_500.jpg

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I hate when I can't remember something. I end up trying to remember it alllllll day. It's driving me crazy. :mad:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Say what you want about Kim K. but her fashion sense is :ohlawd:

I need that entire outfit. :noah:

She looks good as a blonde also :yes:

tumblr_m6yewpOFkW1qei34lo1_500.jpg

She went blonde once before didn't she? I think she did and I didn't like it but this, looks good on her. I'll admit tho I was quite salty at Kanye for dating her and this broad is on tv asking for cotdam style tips on her outfit :aicmon:

Black Beauty

The Doctor is IN....
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:hug: THANKS FOR THE WELCOMEYALL... I DIDN'T SEE AN INTRO FORUM OR ANYTHING..SO I FIGURED I BETTER SAY HELLO BEFORE PEOPLE STARTED SAYING..."WHO IS THIS HEFAA POSTING?" LOL