Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Yay! Glad to hear you ladies liked it.. Gonna go pick up his and Chris browns latest at lunch time.... And seeing as both of y'all are taken I'll be happy to invite you to the wedding :ahh:

Don't you even think about. You cool and all Chung, but I'd gladly cut you in a second for that man.:

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I'll happily be his mistress :scheme:

:obama:

§ansprix™;838558 said:
Don't you even think about. You cool and all Chung, but I'd gladly cut you in a second for that man.:birdman:

Plus, my man will get thrown in the bushes:birdman::lolbron:

:laff: RUTHLESS!!! :damn:

:hmm: but for real though
nas-mask.gif

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I love my ways but I notice I only get 360's when my hair is longer and I don't really like it long. But this short hair life is the biz. It's so easy but some days I do yearn for twists and stuff.

honey i be like :snoop:when i go over an hour w/out the doorag on at home or if i dont brush during the day cuz my hair nappy as shyt so tryna keep waves flat is really real.....i LOVE my hair this low and dont plan on going back anytime soon

:youngsabo: = me when i be watching heffas w/ weave or long hair run for cover when rain strikes

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honey i be like :snoop:when i go over an hour w/out the doorag on at home or if i dont brush during the day cuz my hair nappy as shyt so tryna keep waves flat is really real.....i LOVE my hair this low and dont plan on going back anytime soon

:youngsabo: = me when i be watching heffas w/ weave or long hair run for cover when rain strikes

*high five*

That's the best part. Your hair can't possibly get messed up.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The long hair heat struggle is real, son.

I've always had long-ish hair (I think it has a lot to do with me being natural til I was 15 and not being allowed to experiment with my hair like a lot of kids did), but it recently grew past the bottom of my bra strap in the back, and let me tell you, it's all fun and games til the heatwave hits.

*looks at all the girls rocking baldys and short fros*
*is jealous*
*:( :(*

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
OMG! Why didn't anyone tell me how good Pretty Little Liars is? I thought the show would be lame like Vampire Diaries but it's actually really good. I went through the first two seasons in a week and I'm now current. Waiting on the episode for tonight :win:

Because of this show I've been craving coffee...so I decided to make me a cup today. I decided I wanted it on the rocks so I went down to the vending machine where I saw a maid left her cart out so I stole a sugar package.

I immediately started feeling guilty...wondering if she counts how many sugar packages she has on her cart...Oh well. I get to the vending machine room and STUPIDLY put my cup underneath the shoot and press the button; the ice made the cup tip over and coffee went everywhere...fukking karma, how does it work?

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Help sistas...with this heat and pollen high. What are you ladies washing your hair with to get rid of that outside smell?.
Seems no matter what I use my hair still smells like the pollen. :sad:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Oh yeah. I picked up this body mist from Bath and Body works the other day called Sweet Pea and it smells so good. My boyfriend is all over meee. Also I got some lotion called Wild Citrus Sunflower that smells alright.

Also I went to Sally's the other day to get some conditioner for m:y hair, I initially picked up some Hawaiian Silky but when I got to the counter I saw something called Mixed Silk by Silk Elements and I made the last minute swap. I'm so glad I did it's been heaven for my hair. :noah:

SBS-373452

I looked it up the other day and people compare it to Mixed Chicks. :yeshrug:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Oh yeah. I picked up this body mist from Bath and Body works the other day called Sweet Pea and it smells so good. My boyfriend is all over meee. Also I got some lotion called Wild Citrus Sunflower that smells alright.

Also I went to Sally's the other day to get some conditioner for m:y hair, I initially picked up some Hawaiian Silky but when I got to the counter I saw something called Mixed Silk by Silk Elements and I made the last minute swap. I'm so glad I did it's been heaven for my hair. :noah:

SBS-373452

I looked it up the other day and people compare it to Mixed Chicks. :yeshrug:

Mixxed Chics are trying to sue for making an cheaper alternative for their product. :laff:. Think it was copyright infringement.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
The long hair heat struggle is real, son.

I've always had long-ish hair (I think it has a lot to do with me being natural til I was 15 and not being allowed to experiment with my hair like a lot of kids did), but it recently grew past the bottom of my bra strap in the back, and let me tell you, it's all fun and games til the heatwave hits.

*looks at all the girls rocking baldys and short fros*
*is jealous*
*:( :(*

:huh:

doesnt bother me. i have no problem throwing my hair in a ponytail/bun, even if i JUST got a relaxer and my hair looking all pretty

my momma said she likes the brisk half and half better than the lipton that im :inlove: with. but she finished off the lipton :dry: