Official Raised By Wolves Thread

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
The ending with everyone looking to Campion as a leader was fukking hilarious. When tf has he shown himself as leadership material?

We watched his punk ass go thru several annoying phases; vegan phase, douche phase, rebelling against parent phase, and an insecure phase. Each one worst than the other, I've not seen any character development that shows he's a fukking leader. His character is an annoying c*nt. I hope he's recasted next season.

Other than that this series was fan-freaking-tastic. The actors that play Mother and Father are amazing and I can't get enough of them. The Finale has left me with so many questions and can't wait for season two.
Champion displayed leadership
When he helped them escape.
When he found food they could eat that wasn’t an animal.
When he escaped fro the soldiers dolo... & when he reunited with everyone by himself campion is a survivor.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:beli: Hot damn, mayne

Definitely disappointed with the reveal that Mother was carrying a demonic dinosaur snake baby, and not a humanoid child. Did I miss something? Was her images of the creator being tainted by the planet? When did she get impregnated by an alien? Why they do my dog Father like that :to:? My dog was willing to forget everything bc he hated her so much.

How did them athiests get a ship similar to the Mithraic? Is Paul's "mom" gonna die? Why are the humanoids de-evolving into those little animal things?

shyt was weird, but I guess I'll be back next season:ld:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The ending with everyone looking to Campion as a leader was fukking hilarious. When tf has he shown himself as leadership material?

We watched his punk ass go thru several annoying phases; vegan phase, douche phase, rebelling against parent phase, and an insecure phase. Each one worst than the other, I've not seen any character development that shows he's a fukking leader. His character is an annoying c*nt. I hope he's recasted next season.

Other than that this series was fan-freaking-tastic. The actors that play Mother and Father are amazing and I can't get enough of them. The Finale has left me with so many questions and can't wait for season two.

When he escaped fro the soldiers dolo... & when he reunited with everyone by himself campion is a survivor.

Also, the Mithraic scriptures led them to believe in a "prophecy" about an orphan child destined to be a leader. They think that Campion's backstory fulfills the prophecy.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

When that big ass snake alien came out

I thought it would be some half human Android with crazy powers :francis:

Dunno where the fukk this is going but in for season two:yeshrug:

Was I tripping or did the snake have the screeching power Mother has to make people explode? :picard:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
All I know is that entire ship of atheists in a world of hurt between god-snake and Ragnar lothbrok.

Campion gonna stay low and build, hopefully find Father.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
All I know is that entire ship of atheists in a world of hurt between god-snake and Ragnar lothbrok.

Campion gonna stay low and build, hopefully find Father.

The need to take over that ship and get OFF that planet. A fully powered Necromancer may be able to kill a Godzilla snake, but NOT an entire planet-sized cosmic horror deity, that can infect the minds of biological humans AND machines :damn:.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

Word, Campion acted annoying at times (punching paul) but overall he has shown the ability to think outside the box and get down and fight when needed. And besides with Paul gone who else is gonna do it?

Looking back at the season overall which I enjoyed, the only thing that was a bit of a letdown was the fact that they took Mother's eyes so that she couldn't weaponize so the second half of the season we didn't get to see her go necromancer. I'm not sure how, but they gotta make that happened in season 2 . Those scenes are what hooked me in the first 3 episodes

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Another thought that came to me today long after watching the episode:

That "thing" that they flew through at then center of the planet?
That wasn't hot lava. If it were, they would have burned up. What they actually flew through was the physical part of "Sol"/"Campion"/The Lovecraftian Deity that is mentally interfacing with the humans and androids on the surface. THAT's the "demonic" force that's messing with them.

Also, something else I learned today when looking at a recap online. "Kepler-22b" is actually a real planet 600 light years away:
Smallest habitable world around sun-like star found

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Mother kind of reminds me of Gort from The Day The Earth Stood Still.

The scenes with the original Campion reprogramming the necromancer had a recording playing in the background that said something like "Warning: Low oxygen in this sector!".
So I think the war totally destroyed the atmosphere.

One thing that seems a bit odd to me is that one of the "war" flashbacks shows that the year was something like 2145. Its hard to believe that technology would advance THAT fast in less than 130 years. A Necromancer from this show would TOTALLY destroy any version of Terminator we've ever seen, as well as Data and any other Sci Fi TV Androids. Gort is the only comparison I can think of.

Also, that's a pretty short time period for what seems like all religions to be replaced by revived "Sol Invictus" worship, for a long enough timer period that people have grown up with their own lullabies since childhood. But I'm sure they'll go into more detail about that.
Look at the advancement in technology of the last 130 years. Also Technological singularity - Wikipedia

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This shyt is fire

Hbo us killing the android sci-fi genre

This is close to westworld season 1 to me :wow:

Yeah, I couldn't decide if I liked the first season of this or Westworld better myself.... I will definitely say Mother > Dolores but I might give Westworld the nod because that season 1 finale was probably better than RBW finale. I just really hope we don't have to wait until 2022 for season 2

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yeah, I couldn't decide if I liked the first season of this or Westworld better myself.... I will definitely say Mother > Dolores but I might give Westworld the nod because that season 1 finale was probably better than RBW finale. I just really hope we don't have to wait until 2022 for season 2
Yeah I think the acting is better on wolves but the end of the season kinda lost some steam to me. Yeah I agree on the finale. I think the premise of wolves has more potential though and there is more they can do w it.