Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
overall enjoyed it,
even if it seemed a little too fantastical at times
. dope soundtrack too.

:pacspit: them motherfukkin pigs

fave line was when Daniel says thank you uncle earl and Bokeem is like:unimpressed::mjtf::win: I ain't your uncle

the whole fly to cuba thing was a little :childplease:...sorta took me out the movie...also when they basically left that sheref to die in the trunk/steal his car, how they were able to avoid detection offa that. Or why the hell he'd let the gas guy see the gun.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@valet why did they make so many bad choices in this movie???

I mean goddamn, the entire 5 minutes is basically proof why you shouldn't mess with toxic women :dead:
Yeah, breh was just unsavable. They were nothing alike. I thought dating services are supposr to match people. Chick was too toxic.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched that same interview.

- he went to Costco in Cleveland to people watch and just get a sense of what different people in Cleveland/Ohio are like.
- one of the people who worked at Costco knew who he was and he went to chill with the employees at the back (learned how much they make, why being a young brotha making $38 an hour on a Sunday can make you feel like that dude etc.)
- he then asked those employees where the hoods in Cleveland are and what they were like and the difference between them
- he then said he went to a few and walked around.

Whether you believe him or not is one thing, but to simply say “he went to Costco and asked ‘where da hoods at?’ is disingenuous.

But I’ll fall back and continue to watch the usual Coli narratives play themselves out.

TQ4v7G1.png

fukk this movie looks like blavity trash but where is this Costco at?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, breh was just unsavable. They were nothing alike. I thought dating services are supposr to match people. Chick was too toxic.
Its a visual vignette with way too much B-roll footage.

its like bait for The Root or The Grio types