[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it a buck this scene >>>>>>>>> the "moment":manny:

This scene was actually kind of scary. Sephiroth walked through that door like a horror movie villain.:demonic::damn:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't think the Gongaga Region was constructed very well. Some platforms are only accessible by bouncing off of mushrooms, but it isn't always apparent which mushroom gets you to which platform. This leads to a lot of aimless running around trying to find which mushroom will land you in the platform you want. Also the background theme of that region is annoying.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm really starting to hate the Cosmo Canyon map. I'm doing towers/sidequest/etc and it's just so annoying to navigate.

Usually I can't tell where I need to be since shyt is all at different heights, and this fukking Chocobo NEVER glides far enough to get where I want to go.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm really starting to hate the Cosmo Canyon map. I'm doing towers/sidequest/etc and it's just so annoying to navigate.

Usually I can't tell where I need to be since shyt is all at different heights, and this fukking Chocobo NEVER glides far enough to get where I want to go.
The map is chalked full of gliding stations, so you have to use them and the windmills on the ground as well as the landing ramps to get to the different intel areas.

It would help if the game labeled them on the map, but they're numbered once you do if that helps any.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The map is chalked full of gliding stations, so you have to use them and the windmills on the ground as well as the landing ramps to get to the different intel areas.

I get it, just seems like the Chocobo never glides far enough. I'll hold up the whole time and he won't make it far enough. :francis:

I'm probably doing something wrong, I barely beat that minigame anyway.